[Game] Kings @ Lakers - Sunday, Dec. 30 - 6:30PT/9:30ET

Buddy absolutely has to get his game going for this one, imo. It's not all on him though.
The Laker defense in the last game seemed to be focused on messing Buddy up as much as possible, and banging Fox up in ways that won't get called. With Bagley out, I'm not sure how they can best be punished for doing that, but hopefully they come up with something workable before the game starts.

Buddy absolutely has to get his game going for this one, imo. It's not all on him though. Too often he has had to create his own shot in our last two games, and the Lakers have good defenders to throw at him. We need to get the ball to him in catch and shoot situations to get him some better looks.

Hope we can take this one and start the new year on a roll.
Agreed and I feel like he's due for a game. Fox's shooting was't going either... so that's two weapons that we beat them without. Let that sink in.

I wanna see Belly, Buddy, and Fox bombing tonight. Bogi I just assume will be on. Same with Iman. When all our shooters are firing... we are completely unstoppable.

Their children will cry!
The Lakers are spiraling without LeBron and after we ripped their hearts out. :p . We are the Scores. They are the Snores. The Kings however can take nothing for granted and not start the New Years Party early. I like our focus and effort on the road but the desperate opponent is sometimes the most dangerous. We are giving up too many damn points in the first half. We need Troy Williams on Kuzma tonight. Let Lonzo Bust gun all he wants. If we turn him into a primary scorer, there is NO way he can beat us. D-Fox should cheat off Lonzo Bust to help on Kuzma. Ingram doesn't worry me. He took 19 shots to score 22 points with 5 TOs last game. He's not a three point shooter either. Shump has a good read on him. Our backcourt of Buddy and D-Fox is not going to go 8-28 FGs again. Hopefully D-Fox shoulder is better, it hurt his shot last time.
I like your game plan!

Lonzo has had two good games in a row both loses. Now in the last 2 games he was 7 for 14 for a 50% average from 3.
The previous 3 games he was 3 for 17 with a 0-7 against Memphis.

With the cramps he had late against us and after playing 37 minutes in Sacramento and 43 the other night I think you run him off the court and he will revert to a normal lousy shooter he is.
They absolutely can not just leave him open without honoring his shot, no matter how bad i think he is, i don’t want his confident to rise not one bit. Go over screens and shake him up from the start.

Oh and hopefully Fox will actually get some calls this time

I honestly wouldn’t mind us not going very deep into the bench tonight. Get the damn win and don’t go with an all second unit lineup, please.

Come on coach!

Buddy absolutely has to get his game going for this one, imo. It's not all on him though. Too often he has had to create his own shot in our last two games, and the Lakers have good defenders to throw at him. We need to get the ball to him in catch and shoot situations to get him some better looks.

Hope we can take this one and start the new year on a roll.
Josh Hart did about as good a job vs Buddy as any defender all season. Interested to see what adjustments he's got in-store.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Right there’s why I get annoyed with Willie. Ingram goes to the floor as WCS’s slowly meandering to the long rebound.

Little things.