Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Vanessa will be alright, prayers out to her and her family.

Hopefully, with no Kobe, perhaps the bench will get alot more playing time.

iheartBrad said:
Like chelle said hopefully we don't play down to their level...
I agree...this is what I'm also worry about too. Need to come out strong and don't take the Lakers lightly just because Kobe isn't there!

GO KINGS!

OMG!!! I didn't think I could hate the ESPN analysts anymore that I already do, but they proved me wrong! They just called our whole team "Mr. Softies" and said basically it doesn't matter if Brad comes back because he's soft offensively...I could understand if they said defensively but that is riduculous! He is one of the best shooting centers in the nba and one of the best all around! Then that John Sauders guy personally insulted Peja for no reason and it was pretty close to being racist in my opinion. WTF!!!!! What have they ever done to deserved this????? I think I'm going to be watching the laker brocasters tonight...that was definitely uncalled for!

MBgirl10 said:
Then that John Sauders guy personally insulted Peja for no reason and it was pretty close to being racist in my opinion. WTF!!!!!
Are you talking about the comment he made about Peja's shirt? I have a couple shirts similar to the one he was wearing. They obviously have no sense of what looks good ;) .

First of all Peja looked damn good if you ask me...better than that guy will ever look, but thats beside the point. He said something like "His obviously didn't get that in this country, he had to have got that were he lives". What the hell does that have to do with anything? Even the other guys were like WTH is this doing?!? Your job is to comment on sports, not make a complete *** of yourself...but those two things usually go hand in with each other with those guys! Sorry for ranting but that just pissed me off!

Just because the Lakers don't have Kobe, Chris or Odom, let's not get too overconfident. As you know, Kings like to play at the level of their opponents. That's always been one of their bad habits. I know the Kings should win without those guys, but I would hate to say I told you so....IF the Kings lose. So, no game is a given regardless of who's not playing.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Rockmeister said:
Just because the Lakers don't have Kobe, Chris or Odom, let's not get too overconfident. As you know, Kings like to play at the level of their opponents. That's always been one of their bad habits. I know the Kings should win without those guys, but I would hate to say I told you so....IF the Kings lose. So, no game is a given regardless of who's not playing.

not tonight

well I'm glad I didn't hear the guys in the studios comments..as much as i try sometimes to let things like that roll off my shoulders sometimes i just can't...

BUT Bill Walton said that we have very quietly been playing really well and whats his name (the pbp guy) said something good but I could quite hear it cuz my dogs started to bark at just that minute...

BibbyForPrez-I love that Brad avatar it cracks me up...lol

well they have missed Chris A LOT some I'm sure they are happy to see 1/2 of their super freak rebounding front line back...its not gonna be as easy to dominate the boards now IMO...thats like Mihms only job out there..heh

Rockmeister said:
Wow....just heard Gary Gerald state that Bobby Jackson could play a few minutes in the Phoenix game. If that's true that is really good news.
Thanks for the news on Bobby!! Cute avatar, Btw!

And BibbyForPrez: cute avatar too! :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
If anyone is available to help fill in for VF21 to do the pbp, please let me know. I can get it started, but I will need people to help. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.