Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not watching the game but I have a feeling if we get it to within about 12 - 14 points at half we definately have a shot at winning this thing.

W

West_Gunslinger16

Woah! Bonzi is RALLYING the KINGS OFFENSIVELY. I never thought he would save the Kings again since his injury!

BawLa said:
They never shoot like this against ANY other team... It just makes me sick to watch.
I know. and 9 TOs now.

I always defend them saying they don't choke against L.A....

come on Kings... don't choke this away... you can still win.

tradepeja said:
4 points away from shoe eating
lol!

EDIT: I'm trying to remind myself that this is still a team that barely knows each other, doesn't always know what they are doing out there and doesn't really trust each other yet. Wish there was a way to hurry that up, but there really isn't.

Last edited:
Man..someone tell the Kings that being called "sleepers" was a good thing--they are not supposed to sleep walk through the rest of the season. geez I am not going to give up on them though. Maybe someone just set the alarm a little late.

GOOOOO KINGS!! Wake up and spank the Lakers!!

piksi

Hall of Famer
love_them_kings said:
Yeah, at least I was spared that. Course I almost had a heart attack when I turned the radio on.:(
At least - You died quickly. We are still suffering

Oh well, now I can just watch the part when we turn it around and win by 15, right?;)
Now that would be a nice "heart attack"

Between the refs not calling anything (nothing new) and all of the balls go to thier players, I am getting so frustrated watching this.

Status
Not open for further replies.