[Game] Kings @ Lakers - 4/7/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Tyreke can't go to another team via free agency fast enough.
What idiot GM would even sign him? Even before his knees were hurt, I didn't like his game. He made too many wild forays with tunnel vision. And his shot is still unreliable.

Who will be the better pro: Skal (28th pick) or Ingram (2nd pick)? I say Skal. He's quicker off feet, higher release point on his jumper, genuine post moves, nose for rebounds AND the eye of the tiger Ingram is kind of slow to make his moves, can't figure if he is inside or outside player, eye of the toy poodle.Ingram reminds me mentally of Willie before Willie started playing better. He seems apathetic about the whole playing in the NBA thing.

The Lakers are a joke if you think about it. They don't have one sure thing on their roster. We can help to make sure they stay terrible. It is in our best interest to lose not only for our own draft positioning but also because we can help decrease LAL odds of getting Top 3 pick from 57% to 47% we hurt our rival and division foe by preventing them from getting Fultz, Ball or Jackson....and getting nobody instead of potential future all-star!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Who will be the better pro: Skal (28th pick) or Ingram (2nd pick)? I say Skal. He's quicker off feet, higher release point on his jumper, genuine post moves, nose for rebounds AND the eye of the tiger Ingram is kind of slow to make his moves, can't figure if he is inside or outside player, eye of the toy poodle.Ingram reminds me mentally of Willie before Willie started playing better. He seems apathetic about the whole playing in the NBA thing.
I "like" this part of your post. The rest? Um, not so much. One thing? According to Grant, the LAL odds of getting Top 3 already went to 47% with their last win. Either way, I don't care about odds, about ping pong balls, about "best intersts"... I care about beating the Lakers. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Grant really needs to enunciate carefully when he's announcing the "Jeep shot of the game." LOL!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good to see Lauren H. still officiating at the same level as always. She's the one who was in position to call that a shooting foul for WCS.

I "like" this part of your post. The rest? Um, not so much. One thing? According to Grant, the LAL odds of getting Top 3 already went to 47% with their last win. Either way, I don't care about odds, about ping pong balls, about "best intersts"... I care about beating the Lakers. :p
I know what you are saying, but as much as we hate it, if we pull it off, this will be a great lin. Long term pain they suffer is better than the temporary high of beating them in an otherwise meaningless game.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I know what you are saying, but as much as we hate it, if we pull it off, this will be a great lin. Long term pain they suffer is better than the temporary high of beating them in an otherwise meaningless game.
I don't believe in lins and wosses. I don't believe in tanking. It's not meaningless to the young players on the court. You're entitled to your opinion, which is shared by others around here. I live and believe in the now and want to see these young guys learn the confidence and camaraderie that comes with winning on the road. The lottery is a gamble, a crap shoot and no one can make any guarantees. Ask Portland about Greg Oden. :)

So, you root for the "lin" and I'll root for the good old-fashioned "BEAT LA!"...

#GoKings

Hmmmm....interesting Collison is still out there this late into 3rd. I hope Joerger lets him finish quarter then gives him the rest of the night off.

As long as Galloway plays the whole 4th quarter over Collison I like our chances. ;)

Unless Skal starts bombing threes...