[Game] Kings @ Jazz, 11/02/21 6pm Pacific 9pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Does anybody remember Mike bibby when he got swole one off-season? It was 25 games in before he adjusted to his new strength. He ended up dropping a little bulk to even things out.
Who called this as a potential issue? Was it you? Somebody did…

Anyways, I’m co-signing on the Fox too swole theory. Luckily that much bulk will be hard to keep on into the NBA season, so he’ll probably get back to a weight he’s more comfortable with in another couple of weeks.

Or he’s just in a slump and will come out of it, but dang it’s frustrating seeing our guy crap it up out there.

Gobert and Whiteside combined for 25 and 29 (!) the first time around.

W/13 and 18 at the half, they're actually ahead of that pace now.

Absolutely killer.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Fox looks slow out there. With all the trainers the Kings' have, it's a mind-blower to see him have an off-season training regiment that results in him being much less of a player than last year. How could that happen? I was happy to see him get on the floor and get that ball though.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Fox looks slow out there. With all the trainers the Kings' have, it's a mind-blower to see him have an off-season training regiment that results in him being much less of a player than last year. How could that happen? I was happy to see him get on the floor and get that ball though.
too much bulk will do that. Fox will eventually need to find a fine line between being strong and not losing his speed and right now that's not happening and it's because his training method isn't where it needs to be

See, if you get to the middle, good things will happen. 3's will open up. This offensive system right now is missing almost all the pieces you need to run motion. That's it, Monte, go out and trade for Jokic. Problem solved, lol.

At least Fox is playing defense and has 5 assists while Jordan Clarkson is also 0-8 but 0-7 from 3 and singlehandedly our most valuable player this game
Fox still looks engaged regardless of the offensive woes?? Missed the first half

First quarter***

Status
Not open for further replies.