[Game] Kings @ Hornets - Thursday, Jan. 17 - 4PT/7PT

I'd say his shooting is pretty good thus far! The only thing overrated about him IMHO is his rebounding. He's pretty average in that department (watch him get 12 this game now that I said that).

But yeah, the passing is gonna be extra nutty as chemistry grows between Harry and everyone else! Lots of easy baskets in the future with Giles out there.
I mean right now if you watch teams defend him, they're playing the pass and not respecting the jumper or his face-up game. Which is nutty, considering he's still making the pass anyway.

Basically, what I'm saying is once he becomes more of a scoring threat himself, he's going to be an absolute problem to defend.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Kings as a franchise have had an embarrassment of riches of big men passers. The fact that Harry may be the best is more an endorsement of his sheer potential than anything else.
Can we table this for another time? I think it has way too much potential as a great discussion to bury it in a game thread. :)

gunks

Hall of Famer
I mean right now if you watch teams defend him, they're playing the pass and not respecting the jumper or his face-up game. Which is nutty, considering he's still making the pass anyway.

Basically, what I'm saying is once he becomes more of a scoring threat himself, he's going to be an absolute problem to defend.
No disagreement from me there!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I was really interested in MKG once upon a time. It's a shame he hasn't achieved the potential a lot of draft scouts thought he had.