[Game] Kings @ Bulls - Friday, Jan. 24 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Here we go again...

Holmes is OUT.

Not sure on the status of Bagley. Not sure on the fortitude of some of the other players.

At this point, I just fall back to my mantra. I want to see heart, hustle, energy, effort. I desperately want to see 48 minutes of focused play.

If you've been here more than a few minutes, you know I've been a fan since 1985. You know I wear purple-tinted glasses. You know I go to tremendous extremes to give the players, the coaches, the GM the benefit of the doubt. Right now, it's tough to turn in every game night just hoping for something to be happy about.

This team is not IMHO anywhere near as bad as what we're seeing. As frustrated as we are, I cannot even begin to imagine how frustrated they are.

The Kings have at tines done really good things in Chicago. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this game will be one of those times.

GO KINGS!

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Here we go again...

Holmes is OUT.

Not sure on the status of Bagley. Not sure on the fortitude of some of the other players.

At this point, I just fall back to my mantra. I want to see heart, hustle, energy, effort. I desperately want to see 48 minutes of focused play.

If you've been here more than a few minutes, you know I've been a fan since 1985. You know I wear purple-tinted glasses. You know I go to tremendous extremes to give the players, the coaches, the GM the benefit of the doubt. Right now, it's tough to turn in every game night just hoping for something to be happy about.

This team is not IMHO anywhere near as bad as what we're seeing. As frustrated as we are, I cannot even begin to imagine how frustrated they are.

The Kings have at tines done really good things in Chicago. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this game will be one of those times.

GO KINGS!
Bagley may also be out. He was getting treatment on his foot today, not practicing, per Walton. So I'm not getting my hopes hope on Bagley against Chicago.:( Walton did leave the possibility he could play, despite the fact he did not practice today.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Great another game against a beatable team without our top bigs. Dedmon is playing better but no where near as good as Holmes or Bagley. Or even Giles for that matter.
Yay Dedmon getting 30+ minutes as a cry into my dinner watching my dude Giles get 7 despite playing better.

I actually think with the talent Chicago has they have underachieved far worse than the Kings, they got a ton of solid vets signed in Thad Young/Satorkansky,/Porter (Cojo/Barnes/Dedmon?) to go along with Lauri/Carter/Lavine and they have sucked as bad in the East....Seems like they made the same mistake as us but I personally would prefer the 3 guys they signed than what we did.

Last edited:

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Part of the reason Dedmon is playing as much as he is is probably to showcase him for trade value. Also, he does guard the bigger center better than Giles.

Walton said there could be lineup changes today. We'll see.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Walton said there could be lineup changes today. We'll see.
Hmmm, wonder what that could be.

Buddy getting scaled back? I can’t imagine it’s anything to do with Giles, as he’s just there to be human time filler until the others get healthy. Shorter leash for Barnes when he’s playing invisible?

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Hmmm, wonder what that could be.

Buddy getting scaled back? I can’t imagine it’s anything to do with Giles, as he’s just there to be human time filler until the others get healthy. Shorter leash for Barnes when he’s playing invisible?
If he makes a lineup change, maybe it's Bogs for Buddy. Just a guess.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I'd be shocked if Buddy gets moved to the bench. He gets paid too much. Not to mention "new" Buddy would probably squawk about it to the media.

Not that I'd disagree with the move myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.