Kings @ Hornets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man has Rick been reading the idiotic posts on this board about his "rotation"? Get Mike Bibby back in the game!

A

AriesMar27

damn is this one lazy team.... there is no reason for the hornets to be winning right now... none!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
This is kind of annoying -- in most ways we're doing everything that we always say we have to, rebounding, defending, hustling, and yet we can't pull away.

Bricklayer said:
This is kind of annoying -- in most ways we're doing everything that we always say we have to, rebounding, defending, hustling, and yet we can't pull away.
Once the bench came in. There is an old saying, "once you start listening to the fans pretty soon, you'll be sitting with them."

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
KP said:
Man has Rick been reading the idiotic posts on this board about his "rotation"? Get Mike Bibby back in the game!

Relax, KP, it is early. Mike played a lot last night. He needs to rest if he is to be effective when we need him.

A

AriesMar27

6th said:
Relax, KP, it is early. Mike played a lot last night. He needs to rest if he is to be effective when we need him.
they're losing to the hornets.... that should raise a red flag or 2, put bibby in and take him out when we are ahead by 5....

Did Webb hit the free throws? ESPNs saying he missed both yet added 1 to our score, but VF said in the play by play he hit both..ahhh

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Webb looked good in the first quarter, Pedja seems to be warming up a little. Bibby looking a little slugish, but it is the 4th game in 5 days for these guys.

SacKings384 said:
Bibby Webb and Peja looking terrible...
Yeah, 14 and 11 in the first half for Webb that sucks... I'm not trying to be a smart *** but I'm just in that kind of mood tonight.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Celt - The reason you can hear the Kings players talking to each other about defensive assignments is because there are so few fans there, and I think the majority of those present might actually be rooting for the KINGS!!

And I agree, KP... I'm glad RA put Bibby back in when he did.

:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
He may not have a uniform yet. He's in warm-ups. Those could be anyone's. ;)

In addition, he hasn't had a chance to even practice with the team yet. I don't think the Kings are so desperate that they need to play a new team member to beat the Hornets.

C-Webbs Free throw shooting

Not to Jinx him, but It's really refreshing to see Webber shooting his free throws well so consistantly this year. He hasn't missed one for six games and has currently made at least 17 in a row.He was 5 for 7 against golden state the last time he missed one, but I can't tell when he missed those 2 that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.