Kings @ Hornets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriesMar27

KP said:
lol Im sorry I suck... but Grant jinxed him too...
yeah, you do.... but... whatever you do, dont say anything about winning a championship after a "not to jinx him".

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
piksi said:
Nice to see Mike hitting a shot for a change
You might cut him a little slack. He's been the saving grace of this road trip. If it takes him a bit to find a stroke, so what? He's contributing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
KP - The next time you type "Not to jinx him" if it refers to ANY King, do not hit the post reply button. OKay???

;)

A

AriesMar27

bojan_pecanac said:
Baron Davis needs 3 more rebounds for a triple double..
hadn't even noticed that, webber needs 8 more assists for his.... or christie needs 4 points, 2 assists and 5 rebounds.....

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
It seems that Miller and Dickau have had an unusual amount of contact for gaurd and center... wonder if there is some kind of bad blood there?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Dickau got away with a couple of cheap shots early in the game. Nothing major, but I think it's like an irritating mosquito ... Miller isn't real happy with him and would love to pound him into the ground IMHO.

:D

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
VF21 said:
Dickau got away with a couple of cheap shots early in the game. Nothing major, but I think it's like an irritating mosquito ... Miller isn't real happy with him and would love to pound him into the ground IMHO.

:D
Well Brd has definatly "accidnetly" bumped him a few times... poor Frodo ;)

kings SUCKS RIGHT NOW... i dun get it... tied 72 all end of 3rd... against a team with a winning record of 2-29 (.065%).... why!?!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

DAMN IT!!!!!!!

back to back games is no excuse cuz NO played a game yesterday away from home.... GEEZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.