[Game] Kings @ Heat, 11/02/2022 4:30pm Pacific, 7:30pm Eastern

Best set of basketball twins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh man I'm disappointed at this. I don't see any good reason to ever bench Murray for TD. We get out rebounded 4 times in a row and we stick with the small ball. We deli playing way too many min. We waste our last time out. We don't run pick and roll

What happened to our def stopper? How does he go from starting to zero min and nothing on a defensive play we must have. Somebody was lying at beginning of season. I'm confused about things around here

Smh man I'm disappointed at this. I don't see any good reason to ever bench Murray for TD. We get out rebounded 4 times in a row and we stick with the small ball. We deli playing way too many min. We waste our last time out. We don't run pick and roll
Murray was getting crunched off on those screens and Brown was having them play rotation help and drop coverage most of the game. Murray is being way underutilized on switches at this point.

not disappointed in this game even though we loss the effort was there unfortunately we loss to a tough last second shot by tyler herro at the end. We can't expect too much from this team at the moment. We are still a developing team who will not likely make the playoffs this season.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
So, I haven’t been able to watch as much as I have in previous seasons.

Is there really reason to believe this team is any different than previous seasons? Because when I watch, I just see more of the same.

I don't see any point in being mad about this one. We went on a run, they went on a run. We missed some shots, they missed some shots. And then Tyler hits an incredibly difficult 3. The game was close the whole time and sometimes things just don't work out in your favor.

Kvon was awesome again, Sabonis was awesome. Monk was doing great but had a few miscues that cost us. Murray struggled with his offense again. I dunno that's mostly positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.