[Game] Kings @ Hawks, 11/23/2022 4:30pm Pacific 7:30pm Eastern

How many points will Huerter score tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Davion’s defense is well and fine but his offense can be downright ugly. Really wouldn’t mind dangling him as trade bait.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Random talking heads were like “How will the Kings ever replace Buddy Hield’s production?” Only for them to sign a bouncy, less annoying version of him in free agency.

Seems the Kings are running away from the ball handler
These are the bad habits you can develop playing a drop coverage like this and funneling offensive players to someone like Sabonis. This team simply doesn't have the tools to run that and if the Kings and Warriors are any indication, that Dubs style D is no more. Teams have figured it out.

Trae literally swung Keegan around with no foul call….dumb
This is legitimately some of the worst defense I have seen. Leaving them wide open from three, defending pick and rolls poorly, allowing offensive rebounds, slow on rotations. Man.
I honestly wouldn't mind the Kings making it a track meet and just see who can outscore the other team but don't spot the other guys 15 points before you start

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I honestly wouldn't mind the Kings making it a track meet and just see who can outscore the other team but don't spot the other guys 15 points before you start
Unfortunately it seems clear they're gassed. Is this Fox's worst game this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.