[Game] Kings @ Hawks, 11/23/2022 4:30pm Pacific 7:30pm Eastern

How many points will Huerter score tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
no but she was blowing into a hanky the last few games and sounded like dog poop last night. I would think with everything we've learned the last 2.5 years you just don't come to work sick no matter what it is.
Well, I feel bad for her, but I'm glad that my hearing hasn't gone bad; I thought that something sounded off about her voice.

While the offense this season has been great, this might be the most disjointed team defense we've seen in forever. I mean wow. Just pressure and switch, this ain't working. Young fakes a pass and every single defender runs in opposite directions. They are clearly thinking too much.

I actually don’t think Atlanta has a very impressive team. In fact, I might like ours more. Kings have very low energy in this one though.

I actually don’t think Atlanta has a very impressive team. In fact, I might like ours more. Kings have very low energy in this one though.
They are certainly a tough matchup. Athletic bigs, huge skilled wings, and a pick and roll guard duo. Every single thing you need to pound this Kings team defensively is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.