[Game] Kings @ Hawks, 11/23/2022 4:30pm Pacific 7:30pm Eastern

How many points will Huerter score tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the Hawks scoring output in the first half the biggest problem was sloppy play on the offensive side by the team. Missing shots that should go in and just feeling a step or two slow (understandable).

I think the defense will come with time. But it's at least overstated when our starters are actually competent defensively most nights.
Pick and roll defense is a major issue. This team swings from being literally the worst defensive team we've seen in the last 16 years probably to decent when they pressure the ball. It's not a shock either considering the personnel. Sabonis at C means you have to know what you're doing on that end for sure.

Damn, they called a push off on Trae. Mark it down. I was witness
I think I understand this whole refs game now.

When you do something that could potentially be illegal, do it sneakily and ALWAYS give them your most surprised face when they call it; on the other hand, when your opponents do something that could potentially be illegal, lean all the way into it and exaggerate it as animated as you can.

kid was lights out until his grandma had a stroke AT A GAME. then he hurt his back.

You seem to be the one pushing this narrative.
We’re talking strictly basketball performance. We can’t expect our players to be robots and have no emotions, but if he’s not mentally ready to come back, then he should have that time off. I have no issues with that.

I don’t think it’s anyway disrespectful to discuss his poor play on both ends.

I don’t know if we can win this game without Fox coming alive in the 4th. I think the fatigue has gotten to him from trying to carry the scoring load

its been bad but that being said it's only an 11 point game going to the 4th.. if kings can chop that lead more the pressure will go against the home team nearing the final minutes

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I'd take that all day over "we just simply sucked tonight".
I would just like to be able to put this feather in the cap. Boston game will be much tougher, but an opportunity to get another early signature win. So if one of two was "possible", it's a bummer we gotta play this one tired and a half step slow.

I would just like to be able to put this feather in the cap. Boston game will be much tougher, but an opportunity to get another early signature win. So if one of two was "possible", it's a bummer we gotta play this one tired and a half step slow.
Huerter said the same thing. "pity this is a back-to-back" he kept saying in every interview in the last 24 hours...

its been bad but that being said it's only an 11 point game going to the 4th.. if kings can chop that lead more the pressure will go against the home team nearing the final minutes
If we could play D how we played in the 3rd quarter of the Pistons game, we might yet have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.