[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 11/28/21 3pm Pacific 6pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like talent from different teams. Preferably in the form of major trades all over the place.
Monte has to be watching. There is no question, they need more wings. He really F'd up not prioritizing that spot. Maybe it's the injuries but outside of need Gentry isn't really committing to guard ball either. The big lineup has had it's moments but you can't compete with these lineups out there. Monte made his coaching change, now the spotlights on him, and him alone.

Didn’t want to rain on the post Lakers win, but that Lakers team is old and slow. They’re not winning it this year unless Lebron goes into a time machine.

Didn’t want to rain on the post Lakers win, but that Lakers team is old and slow. They’re not winning it this year unless Lebron goes into a time machine.
Well, and the Lakers don't play a modern game either. They run two bigs and still run a lot through the post.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I wish I saw this magical talent people insist we have. Lmao we’re getting absolutely stomped by a team without their star. We lost to Philly’s backups. I don’t get how there’s any thought we’re decent.
Your sensationalizing things. No one is saying they are sure fire playoff team but they are not without talent

Outside of the pick and roll coverage that will be a problem going forward not much, them laying a turd in this game isn't too surprising.
Curious to see what our record has been in these early afternoon games over the last few years. Travel doesn’t seem much of an excuse seems like we do this at home too. But who knows maybe most teams underperform and we just happen to lose lots of games

I wish I saw this magical talent people insist we have. Lmao we’re getting absolutely stomped by a team without their star. We lost to Philly’s backups. I don’t get how there’s any thought we’re decent.
at least we know Gentry is gone next year

Status
Not open for further replies.