[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 11/22/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, had to watch this on league pass late. Tried to fire it up a little after 7:30 but the game was still on so waited. I figured, hmm pretty long game, maybe it went OT. So I’m watching the whole freaking game with this in the back of my mind. Just waiting for the miracle Ja shot to tie it at the buzzer. Thought for sure his three free throws were going down. Whew. What a nerve wracking game.

I get that they had a bit of a 4th quarter collapse, but….. we just won our 7th straight on the road against a Memphis team that had the second best record in the league last year and has generally killed us the last couple years. Some of y’all have some high expectations. This wasn’t just a “good” win, this was our best win of the year!

He kinda likes to play both sides of the fence. Letting everyone know he's from Sac, while also making it clear that he lives in LA. He's definitely a stoner, but he hasn't lost all of his brain cells yet
Barnes is from Sac, yes, but he has spent a lot of his time in LA since he graduated. It has nothing to do with his cannabis usage. Find another avenue, Failure.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
actually the turnovers at the end were great. Brown will chew the crap out of them and they will work on getting better.
Yeah, I think so too. Making mistakes that turn a laugher into a tense win is the ideal way to make them. The team still gets to walk away as winners and maybe they won't be quite so complacent the next time they have a double digit lead in the 4th quarter.

I saw this happening in the San Antonio game too -- our guys were feeling themselves a little and the Spurs made them pay for dropping their intensity. Memphis is a better team and they nearly stole the win. Even that Detroit game was closer than it should have been. Offense has carried us so far but the only way to keep playing .600 or better for several months is to make sure the defense is always solid because the shots aren't always gong to be dropping. I know that's what Mike Brown is going to be telling them all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.