[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 11/22/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
So when was last time we won 7 in a row? I’m assuming the same time the 6 was because nobody has talked about 7
They just said 6700 some odd days, so yeah it's probably the same stretch. Because that's still under 20 years. Also 7 games I think they said 7 times in Sacramento era.

I hate piling up on Keegan, but he's been playing awful. Almost borderline-Lyles where if he's not making his 3pt shots, he's not really doing much elsewhere.

He looks very lost on both ends of the floor.

I'm going to choose to believe that gutting out a tough win instead of coasting or going to OT will help us win our back to back game in Atlanta tomorrow. Keep the spirits high, keep the streak going, and (hopefully) get some sleep.
Atlanta will actually try to outscore (read out-offense) the Kings I think.....totally different game - and they might. But that's tomorrow.

Screw it. Kings beat a team that they don’t matchup well with because of their ability to be physical. Yeah, the refs let these guys be more physical than we can ever hope to be. They beat these guys on the road in a muddied up game. That in itself is impressive
And they did it with that defensive performance in the 3rd quarter. Certainly need to clean up the slop at the end of the 4th there, but they played damn good basketball for 40 minutes tonight vs a quality opponent on the road and got the W.

I hate piling up on Keegan, but he's been playing awful. Almost borderline-Lyles where if he's not making his 3pt shots, he's not really doing much elsewhere.

He looks very lost on both ends of the floor.
The games are getting intense and he's being sped up. It's throwing his game off.

He's a smooth player, but he will have to pick up the tempo just a bit and learn to play at that pace.

That is a positive way to spin it, but the 4th quarter is the one that matters most. Got some work to do, to close games against tough teams
Apparently not. Because they won that game in the 3rd quarter by building up a big enough lead. So who’s really spinning things here? ;)

And they just closed out a game against a tough team. No matter how they got it done. It happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.