Kings @ Dallas Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible pass. the kings are tired.

yah this is pretty much over.

but i LOVE the heart this team showed. i don't fault them at all. emotionally drained, shorthanded, and they hung in there till the end. i'm not upset at all.

Tough loss. We played hard and considering the team's current status I guess this has to be an acceptable loss. :) Still can't help feeling like we gave it away though!

It'll be nice to have some extra bodies for Sat's game.

I LOVE'EM KINGS!

love the effort they put out there tonight. not an excuse but they are devastated still by the trade of CWebb.

off we go to Philly.

HndsmCelt said:
Ok there is the game. Will be nice to have some fresh legs from the bench, but honestly I' wold like to see Tag get in shape and get some more PT.
The only way he can get in shape is by getting playing time.

BullKing said:
This is becoming a habit for the Kings lately, we play great for 3 and a half quarters, and then we go into mealtdown mode :mad:
I wold't call it a melt down, more like a wear down. just not enough rest for the starters.

Rockmeister said:
Why the hell couldn't Peja play tonight? Obviously, Kings are playing with heart and Peja is being a wimp. You had better get over your injury by Saturday.
It is not his decison not to play. We are paying people to keep these guys healty. What if he played tonight and only made it worse?!

vj9999 said:
It is not his decison not to play. We are paying people to keep these guys healty. What if he played tonight and only made it worse?!
If Peja doesn't play saturday he is a complete wimp, plain and simple.

KP said:
If Peja doesn't play saturday he is a complete wimp, plain and simple.
it will be interesting to see how Peja responds to this. For better or worse, Peja has to know that all eyes are on him now. Will he step up? So far the only indication of Peja playing under pressure is the playoffs, and I'm not impressed. He's going to have to do better than that, because the future is riding on him.

No one from the Kings should hang their heads low. they played their butts & hearts out though they came up short.

Walk tall with your chins & prides up high Kings!

How in the Blue Hell (Purple hell) can ANYONE challenge the Kings intensity. This is the most physical, the most determined, the best damned effort that deserves a standing "o" that they have put on in months!!!!!!!!!!!

I love these guys!

love_them_kings said:
it will be interesting to see how Peja responds to this. For better or worse, Peja has to know that all eyes are on him now. Will he step up? So far the only indication of Peja playing under pressure is the playoffs, and I'm not impressed. He's going to have to do better than that, because the future is riding on him.
He has had some big games in the playoffs, contrary to popular belief, but this is because of him, ther can be no doubt... I only hope he can step up, he's still a King and we need him.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
vj9999 said:
I hate to disagree but it was his decision. He's the one who told the coach he didn't feel his hamstring was healed enough. Just as Webber used to tell them he didn't think his knee was strong enough, etc.

The trainer said it was Peja's decision and Peja made it.

We just did not have the energy at the end to win it. Bibby isn't going to have the juice for the 4th quarter push if he's being played 42 minutes and being relied upon to score.

Remember the good 'ol days? like two weeks ago, when our biggest gripe was incompetent refs who didn't understand what a goaltend was? When Phoenix was still within striking difference and we were neck in neck with Dallas in the standings? Ah, those were the days...

VF21 said:
I hate to disagree but it was his decision. He's the one who told the coach he didn't feel his hamstring was healed enough. Just as Webber used to tell them he didn't think his knee was strong enough, etc.

The trainer said it was Peja's decision and Peja made it.
VF21. I wasn't aware that it was Peja's decision. If that is case I would have to trust him that he is being honest and not wimping out like some would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.