Kings complete stunning renovation of Arco Arena

See, you people should be grateful to have a pro team with excellent owners who say, and with this renovation have proved, that they are commited to your city! -Grant Napear:rolleyes:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Wow. That industrial tile job was quite possibly the only thing cheaper than mopping down and waxing the old floor.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If that's not a textbook picture of a "slip and fall" lawsuit waiting to happen, I don't know what is.

I think that this is a picture of the concourse they added above the old one. Arco now has 2 concourses. They also enlarged the footprint of Arco and added 50 luxury boxes. These boxes open into the 2 upper concourse which is filled with new restranuants and bars.

/LSD trip

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think that this is a picture of the concourse they added above the old one. Arco now has 2 concourses. They also enlarged the footprint of Arco and added 50 luxury boxes. These boxes open into the 2 upper concourse which is filled with new restranuants and bars.

/LSD trip
If what you say is true, the new name of the place is obvious - TARDIS Arena.

:D

/end wishful thinking/blatant Doctor Who plug

Well apparently there are new basketball floors in the practice facilities. That should bring in the customers (and big-name free agents). :p

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
This is like those HGTV shows where the owners try to redo half the house only to find that their budget will only allow for a remodel of the bathroom.