[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

Man I feel so bad for Fox and this team. Yeah they’re rich but when you’re owner sucks balls and doesn’t do anything right it makes things extremely difficult.

and so I'll give you an alternative here, would you rather see us discuss the Kings and the continuous turmoil or get to know some of our fellow board members better?
Oh, definitely the latter. I was being somewhat genuine in that I found it interesting…just maybe not for the purest of reasons.

no wonder comprehension and proper language usage is failing society
I’d say it has more to do with the terrible education system and social media
It's also entirely possible that language is acquired rather than learned, and that each generation, feeling alienated by the smugness of prior generations, discovers new ways of communicating that will inevitably alienate prior generations in turn. By the way, this is coming from someone who has no social media presence whatsoever and has never typed "lol" in earnest in his life.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It's also entirely possible that language is acquired rather than learned, and that each generation, feeling alienated by the smugness of prior generations, discovers new ways of communicating that will inevitably alienate prior generations in turn. By the way, this is coming from someone who has no social media presence whatsoever and has never typed "lol" in earnest in his life.
so ones up bringing and the value of proper terminology combined with forming proper sentences without using words such as "like" is a hilly obstacle to overcome especially if it doesn't become a priority