[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

100% absolutely

it isn’t DeMarcus’ fault the team followed up by drafting Jimmer, TRob, McBen, Stauskas, WCS, and PapaG and also fired his best coach because he caught meningitis. Imagine had they hit in ONE SINGLE DRAFT and also kept Malone. Smh
we were supposed to have Dame instead of TRob :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I just can never get over people who put blame on Boogie for not taking this team anywhere. Look at those names they gave him. Look at those names and tell me with a straight face, “Yeah it was never the talent it’s because DeMarcus yelled at a ref from time to time.”

You cant, because that’s straight nonsense.

Last edited:
I just can never get over people who put blame on Boogie for not taking this team anywhere. Look at those names they gave him. Look at those names and tell me with a straight face, “Yeah it was never the talent it’s because DeMarcus yelled at a ref from time to time.”

we’ve seen Boogie on winning teams and he’s for the most part pretty chill cause he was getting dubs. Would have been chill easily with Dame on the team. Also would have had Rudy and IT. I’m gonna go cry now

gunks

Hall of Famer
A Dame and Boogie led team, coached by Malone, would have certainly been something.

My approach to such dismal ponderings is to qualify them with a “but Vivek would find a way to ruin those teams too”, that way I don’t get too jealous of Kings fans in other timeliness…

A Dame and Boogie led team, coached by Malone, would have certainly been something.

My approach to such dismal ponderings is to qualify them with a “but Vivek would find a way to ruin those teams too”, that way I don’t get too jealous of Kings fans in other timeliness…
A Dame and Boogie team is so successful that the franchise value becomes too high for Vivek and company to match, so the team ends up moving to Seattle. There you go!

Ive heard Mo was livid at Buddy because of something being repeated about what was talked about at the players meeting. Also they went to the tunnel to go talk privately and Buddy went off after. Looks like Buddy has had focus issues. I need to see this kind of accountability way more often.

Ive heard Mo was livid at Buddy because of something being repeated about what was talked about at the players meeting. Also they went to the tunnel to go talk privately and Buddy went off after. Looks like Buddy has had focus issues. I need to see this kind of accountability way more often.
Love it

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Happy Holidays y’all. Yeah this season didn’t turn out the way we wanted but it’s just like any other year for the past while. #GoKangz
At least I’m forever prepared for coal from this team. My other teams got me losing to the Dodgers and continuing playing Jimmy Garoppolo, so I’d take the Kings Brand Coal over that any day of the week.

Last edited:

More criminally, I'd say not giving him and his team at least the consistency they needed, especially heinous, when knowing Cousins' fiery personality, still decided to carry out on getting rid of the one head coach he jives with.

I don't wanna get too carried away, but throughout the last decade, if only we (as an organization) would have made decisions based on winning and winning alone instead of personal preference and vendetta, we might have been slightly more sucessful.

But I digress...

We’ve unfortunately crossed the “if you don’t have anything good to say” line for me. This team is a disaster. We’re only 10-11 under Gentry the team still feels hopeless to me. Barely squeak out a win vs the Mavs just to get annihilated by their g-leaguers. Love that win for folks who showed up at G1 but we’re deep enough into the season that I feel I’ve seen enough to not believe in this squad. And that i hoped metu would’ve missed that shot because I hate the stupidity of this team crawling towards the 10 seed like it means something. Which is the worst place to be as a fan because I’m gonna keep watching and keep wanting us to be good but not gonna be able to shake how hopeless this team and season feels. Nothing enjoyable to talk about when a big part of you is hoping for the bottom to fall out so guess this puts me in lurker mode for most of the foreseeable season