[KINGS] Comments about the Kings that don't warrant their own thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anybody is interested, you can see Divac in this short video celebrating orthodox christmass a few days ago :) I guess Serbians suit up Americas' values :)

I wanna move there!

edit: oh wait... this is Jackson California, lol thought it was Serbia! I know right where this is. Great little town.

Last edited:
A public service announcement:
Celebratory gunfire using ordinary ammo, leaves bullets coming back down with enough force to kill someone, and it does kill people on a regular basis, as well as damaging vehicles and other property. On the average New Years in Puerto Rico, for example, two are killed and twenty five are injured. Blank ammunition is a hard to find specialty item, but is the only safe way to do what they were doing. We now return to your regular programming.
From a shotgun? I've taken a lot of falling shot without a scratch. Unless they're using slugs or maybe buckshot, scratching stuff up would be my only real concern.

From a shotgun? I've taken a lot of falling shot without a scratch. Unless they're using slugs or maybe buckshot, scratching stuff up would be my only real concern.
Yeah, little birdshot isn't likely to do much, though taking it in the eye is still a problem. Depending mostly on trajectory, buckshot or slugs will usually come back down at 200-250 feet per second, and are capable of causing serious injury to other body parts. Deaths are usually from hits to the top of the head or shoulder. California, like Macedonia, has banned celebratory gunfire (it's a misdemeanor-felony "wobbler" here), but Serbia only tells people it's a bad idea, despite events like a wedding party that accidentally shot down an airplane.

Looking at the upcoming schedule I think the Kings should rest players against Toronto. SEGABABA, 3 in 4, 4 in 6. 4:30 start after s noon game in Brooklyn, it’s as scheduled of s loss as they come.

Looking at the upcoming schedule I think the Kings should rest players against Toronto. SEGABABA, 3 in 4, 4 in 6. 4:30 start after s noon game in Brooklyn, it’s as scheduled of s loss as they come.
yeah, i've been thinking about that. not only is it a scheduled loss, but we do have 2 more games after that on our road trip to finish. so I say rest.

They’re tats, Boogie was making fun of him pre game one of the Warriors games.
Not sure if this is it but seems like it.

What’s your most meaningful tattoo?
I’m emotionally attached to all of them, but I’d probably go with the ones dedicated to my fallen soldiers. My little man, Blake [Hundley] … he had cancer when I was in college. I was with him through the last parts of his life. He changed my life, on some real stuff. So I got ‘Team Blake’ on my neck … everywhere I go, he goes with me. Every time anybody sees me, they’re gonna see his name. That’s pretty important to me. Also, one of my friends died from a Xanax overdose, so I put him on my face. His initials. Those are probably my favorite ones.

https://theundefeated.com/features/willie-cauley-stein-center-sacramento-kings-demarcus-cousins/

What a clown, amiright? smh

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Just because they have deep meaning, doesn’t mean it’s not ridiculous to get them on your cheeks
You know what's ridiculous? Picking on someone for superficial things like tattoos. In some cultures, tattoos are the stories of one's life. It sounds like WCS views them the same way. If he wants to honor a dead kid and a dear friend, who are ANY of us to deride him or second-guess him? I think sometimes fans get a little too full of themselves or their right to say anything about a player's personal choices. I applaud WCS for choosing to honor those who meant something to him and have passed in any freaking way he wants.

You know what's ridiculous? Picking on someone for superficial things like tattoos. In some cultures, tattoos are the stories of one's life. It sounds like WCS views them the same way. If he wants to honor a dead kid and a dear friend, who are ANY of us to deride him or second-guess him? I think sometimes fans get a little too full of themselves or their right to say anything about a player's personal choices. I applaud WCS for choosing to honor those who meant something to him and have passed in any freaking way he wants.
Love this post so much!

OK this is going to be a interesting night and I can see watching plenty of NBA tonight.
So a nice dinner (carnita burrito or two) and a few drinks and then our game and being on the east coast time so I get to watch it early.
Then after a much watched return of Cousins in LA against the clippers.

I am expecting a 14 point 6 rebound and only 1 technical for his first game back in limited minutes.

Will watch all our game and might find a movie on the tv or a good book by halftime of the Warriors game.

GSW vs Clippers isn't until tomorrow. Instead, you can watch the Kings beat Charlotte to move back into a 9-10 tie with the Lakers, then watch OKC beat the Lakers and put them into 10th.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Disagree. I think that they'd probably lose, but they'd definitely have a greater-than-zero chance of winning.

The context of the question was that the Kings have had a full training camp, and half a season of playing together. And the caveat was that the ECAS don't get any time playing together: no tune-up games, no practice time, no nothing. Basically, it's a neutral court situation, and the ECAS all show up, like, an hour before the game. Best of One.

I still think that the ECAS would win, but it's not a "no chance" situation. I'd probably take the ECAS, -4.5.

An observation from the graph over at fivethirtyeight:

The last time the Kings had an ELO >1450 for close to 4 months (as they do now), ended on 1 April 2007, 12 years ago today.

Status
Not open for further replies.