[Game] Kings @ Cavs, 10/30/10 4PM

You know, the Cavs did beat Boston...

...Maybe they're just elite now that they lost that scrub LeBron :p
All kidding aside, I think they are going to be much better than the "experts" predict. They have good players, but they all assumed the roles of scrubs in the LeBron offense. Kinda makes you wonder in what direction the Kings are headed.

1. JT stinks
2. Defense all three games has been beyond bad - these 3 bad teams are putting up big points...
3. Reke's jumper hasnt really improved over the summer
4. Sammy D can block some shots. When he is not in, out interior defense is poop.
5. JT stinks

JT doin' his job we need him to do right now.. Rebound and play clean up around the rim.

Why Greene gets 0 minutes lately is beyond me after his solid play against Minny..

It's unnatural for me to root against Anthony Parker. Whenever he scores I subconsciously expect the points to show up on the Kings side...

Honestly we can work on Benos midrange jumper all night LONG.. he's automatic.

Tyreke is still a 1v5 player offensivly... without the outside shooting which seems like is not there, and with a team that actually protect the paint it's looking bad for him and us.

Last edited:
You know what... I'm still waiting for Dalembert to be healthy so Westphal can start him and Cousins and bring JT + Landry off the bench.

Garcia needs to play the SF minutes because Omri + Donte suck.

Reke is killing us. Transition D is killing us.

Halfcourt memo should be: Take a good shot and get back like the Cavs basket has all the Halloween candy.

I can tolerate Caspi being slightly crappy and Donte, well, not playing. What I cannot stand to watch is JT look like he doesn't even belong in the NBA. He look overmatched in every way on both offense and defense...

K

king07

I can tolerate Caspi being slightly crappy and Donte, well, not playing. What I cannot stand to watch is JT look like he doesn't even belong in the NBA. He look overmatched in every way on both offense and defense...
thats because he doesn't.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Starting to look like its on the coach, huh?

...SIGH...

I wish we got Avery Johnson.

Edit:

Why is it so en vogue to bash JT, he's hustling...And besides Beno, I'd say he's having the second most productive night for us. Still missing layups, but come on the dude has 8/5 in limited minutes.

And yet Landry gets a free pass for being our starting PF and having 0 rebounds in 15 minutes?

And yet JT sits on a double double watch with 8 and 5 right now. JT has never been billed as a polished skilled player but a hustle player.

Landry with 0 rebounds
Counsins with 2 rebounds
Dalambert with 1 rebound

That's the rest of our bigs right now. Only Counsins get a pass being a rook.

Landry deserves as much flak for his lack of rebounding and defensive presence also.