[Game] Kings @ Cavs, 10/30/10 4PM

gunks

Hall of Famer
Remember back in the glory days when we'd be up by 20 and then let teams back in it in the 4th? This team is like the opposite of that.....Just as nerve wracking.

Remember back in the glory days when we'd be up by 20 and then let teams back in it in the 4th? This team is like the opposite of that.....Just as nerve wracking.
Very nerve wracking/enteraining idk y but I enjoy these games, I know these guys won't quit that has to count for something right now haha.

Here's what I think Tyreke needs to work on in terms of finishing at the rim. He needs to learn when to use a scoop to try to avoid contact, when he can use more of a floater, and improve on his reverse lay-ups. On the play where he cut baseline and DMC fed him the ball (which ended up as a out of bounds of a Cav foot) I have a feeling that Tyreke would have tried to use the rim for protection and lay it up on the other side of the rim. He makes things harder for himself at times, and should try to mix it up with some dunks when he can.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Omri isnt hitting the boards, but he's hitting the 3. 2 steals and a block as well.

He's everything Greene is supposed to be! :p

But seriously, where's Donte?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Omri isnt hitting the boards, but he's hitting the 3. 2 steals and a block as well.

He's everything Greene is supposed to be! :p

But seriously, where's Donte?
Relegated to the GW role of person with a lot of potential that couldn't get it together so he's trapped on the bench until we foolishly let him go role ;)

Relegated to the GW role of person with a lot of potential that couldn't get it together so he's trapped on the bench until we foolishly let him go role ;)
Bingo either Donte gets it together here or somewhere else it's up to him right now honestly while Head, Cassip and Garcia are putting in work with the 3 he can sit there for all I care. I'm pretty much already to hear about him getting dealt and watching him turn out to beast somewhere else it's happened to much.

Right on cue Luther with a big shot...let gets this W guys.

DALEMBERT WITH TEH DEFENSE BABY.

We need to be careful with the Benohead lineup. They have to make sure that Beno is the one running the offense. Love to see them dumping it to Landry (against Jamison) and letting him go to work. That's how you use Landry!

Also, the Cavs having Hollins in the game sure is helping us out!

Feeding the hot hand, recognize the double, kick it out, swing it to the corner three man... beautiful offense, beautiful positioning of the floor.