[Game] Kings @ Cavaliers - 1/2/13

id be OK with that as long as Garcia plays his role and doesnt take crappy shots. mainly because ive been saying for a long time that Tyreke needs to be the PG. but if Smart is not gonna put him at PG, i like Isaiah running this team. they have looked a lot better with him at the Pg then Brooks

and if Reke is PG. id rather see Marcus at the SG than Garcia......

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Almost an overtime game. Whew!! Any road win is a big win.

Cuz led the team in assists. Amazing how unaware I am but did it look like the offense was built a bit around Cousins' passing? On a few plays it seemed like it but with these mini-chuckers, it might be best to let Cuz make the decision on who gets to shoot. IT and Brooks like to take the shot themselves.

Last edited:
L

LWP777

That shot would not have counted had it gone in. I just watched it frame by frame. Red light on the scorers table when it was in his hands.

"im just trying to come out here and have fun, i got a lot going for myself and im too blessed to be out here frowning all the time" - Cuz

ya what a thug, trade him.

L

LWP777

"im just trying to come out here and have fun, i got a lot going for myself and im too blessed to be out here frowning all the time" - Cuz

ya what a thug, trade him.
It's one thing to say something and another to actually put it in action but, I will admit, this is a start.

It's one thing to say something and another to actually put it in action but, I will admit, this is a start.

ya i agree his emotions get the best of him and he does do stupid crap a lot. but u can tell from his off the court antics that he's a good loveable guy. he's not the gangbanger thug that some people wanna make him out to be.

i met him at a downtown club in sac. he was probably the nicest celeb/pro athlete ive ever talked to

Glenn

Hall of Famer
3pt shooting roleplayers are always key support personnel for great centers. Now that Cuz is passing, we are beginnign to taste the quandry it puts other teams in.
I don't know if you heard the post game interview of Cuz but he said that Smart and some of the players told him if he shared the ball more, the rest of the team would do the same. Now that might be his twist on what they said but it DOES put him in an already established leadership role (at the worst if only in his mind). It's what he has said he wanted to be. I think that makes sense. Anyway, he looks relaxed.

Man would I hate to take a charge from him when he's going full tilt.