[Game] Kings @ Bulls, Monday, Dec. 10 - 5PT/8ET

Can't ask for much better than 4-1 to start the month. We have some tough games coming up, but we're getting an awesome home schedule in about a week.

Up to 4-0 against the bottom feeder teams (Suns,Bulls,Cavs,Hawks). That's huge growth for us; actually being a better team/more talented and coming away with the win.

The next step is learning to get back to what works during the tough stretches. When the Kings run quick, simple action they seem to find that rhythm. Tonight Fox put on the jet pack but I liked what Fox said after the game. He's trying to let the others know he'll find them for easy looks that they don't have to be moving on. The Kings have a bad habit of working way too hard to get a shot. Most of the time it just isn't necessary. Get the ball in the hands of one of Fox, Buddy, and Bogdan and let them do their thing.

Why aren't we using Randolph? We can't run and gun 100% of the time, and I think he could help our rebounding woes, and he's a good scorer..

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Why aren't we using Randolph? We can't run and gun 100% of the time, and I think he could help our rebounding woes, and he's a good scorer..
Yeah, um no. No. NO! Z-Bo is the past. He WAS a good scorer. We need our current bigs to learn to rebound. Z-Bo brings nothing to this current verrsion of the Kings - except an expiring contract.

Saw the ticker at 40-50 Bulls, so was pleasantly surprised by the outcome even if it was the Bulls who are sucking. These are "low-hanging-fruit" and will hopefully add up to the quest of making it to 41 wins.

From this point on anyone who posts negatively bout Fox is getting instantly put on my ignore list, so goodbye to those select few.
What exactly would they post negatively about?

Even his interviews have changed. Last year he talked about having the ball in his hands to take the last shot. After this game he talked about finding his teammates in their best/easy spots to shoot. He’s taking pride in running the offense in the half court. Damm this kid has matured a ton. His parents must be proud.

Think ZBO is probably having a good impact off the court, but one big reason our play has improved is we aren't running the worst defensive player by a wide margin in basketball out on the floor for 25 minutes a night. And more or less a blackhole on offense that sucks an insane amount of USG. AND a guy who's the exact antithesis of every single one of our good players.