[Game] Kings @ Bulls, Monday, Dec. 10 - 5PT/8ET

dude12

Hall of Famer
The Chicago Bulls are imploding in so many ways. Organization says Hoiberg lost the team. Players say that’s not true. Players say GM chose this stretch to fire Hoiberg(reminds of Pete D firing Malone). New coach Boyle’s said he called a player meeting. Players say that isn’t so that they themselves called it. Players were texting each other debating whether to show up to practice or not and then d3cided to have player meeting. Boylen said coaches decided not to have practice and have player meeting.

Remember after Lavine signed and Chicago matched, he allegedly said thank you from saving me from having to go to Sacramento. If true.....LMFAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chicago Bulls are imploding in so many ways. Organization says Hoiberg lost the team. Players say that’s not true. Players say GM chose this stretch to fire Hoiberg(reminds of Pete D firing Malone). New coach Boyle’s said he called a player meeting. Players say that isn’t so that they themselves called it. Players were texting each other debating whether to show up to practice or not and then d3cided to have player meeting. Boylen said coaches decided not to have practice and have player meeting.

Remember after Lavine signed and Chicago matched, he allegedly said thank you from saving me from having to go to Sacramento. If true.....LMFAO.
Do you have a source for that Lavine quote? The only comment I recall at the time was that he ran into Harry and Marvin in Las Vegas and told them he was sure he was going to be playing with them this year and was surprised the Bulls matched. Lavine’s still potentially a trade target, so let’s not castigate the man unnecessarily.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Do you have a source for that Lavine quote? The only comment I recall at the time was that he ran into Harry and Marvin in Las Vegas and told them he was sure he was going to be playing with them this year and was surprised the Bulls matched. Lavine’s still potentially a trade target, so let’s not castigate the man unnecessarily.
I recall the same rumored quote. I'm just too lazy to go back and find it.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Dude....not going to look up a 3 month old quote.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am wary of playing a team in such turmoil. I hope we do not take the bulls lightly. Play smart basketball and go home 3-1 for the road trip.
I don't think our Kings will take them lightly. I do think, however, they look forward to playing an opponent who obviously has issues that could impact their game. After all, other teams did it to the Kings for quite a while.

This could be a high scoring game and a trap game for us. They have a couple players that can put up some big points and this could very well result in a loss if we are not careful. We are not nearly good enough to coast against teams, even bad teams.
This. Which is why it was smart to rest Shump against the Pacers. He's more fresh for this game. Again Joerger's strategy was smart here... You make sure you get the ones you're supposed to get. Don't overreach. I predict Shump to have a great game.

Again Joerger's strategy was smart here... You make sure you get the ones you're supposed to get. Don't overreach.
I WANT THEM ALL!!!
I really think we could have won that game, but we needed a vet to help us not get into those long droughts. I wanted a road sweep damn it Kings!:mad::mad::mad:

We better win against The Bulls... I have a feeling they are going to get a bunch of whistles coming up. I think the NBA needs them to not fall completely apart, and what better team to screw over but the Kings to accomplish that goal? :mad::mad:

I am going to die of a heart attack at a young age...

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
This could be a trap, I always get nervous when a team fires their coach and things look like crap because you never know when the players are going to step up to try to show the league what they can do. Let's just hope the kings make sure they do it on somebody else's night.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Ding, ding, ding. Portis and Dunn are going to play. Normally, the first game back, players play very well. It's in games two and three that they "recover" after not playing for such a long time. Watch out, Kings, there are some angry bulls that are out there to gore you!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I WANT THEM ALL!!!
I really think we could have won that game, but we needed a vet to help us not get into those long droughts. I wanted a road sweep damn it Kings!:mad::mad::mad:

We better win against The Bulls... I have a feeling they are going to get a bunch of whistles coming up. I think the NBA needs them to not fall completely apart, and what better team to screw over but the Kings to accomplish that goal? :mad::mad:

I am going to die of a heart attack at a young age...
A road sweep? I would have loved to see your pre-game prediction for how many games you thought the Kings would win.

Take a deep breath and relax. ;) Enjoy the ride and not just the destination.

A road sweep? I would have loved to see your pre-game prediction for how many games you thought the Kings would win.

Take a deep breath and relax. ;) Enjoy the ride and not just the destination.
Here you go...
1. Final record?
2. Leading scorer?
3. Representatives all-star weekend?
4. Post-season awards?
5. Random predictions?
35 wins
Bagely
Bagley,fox,Giles
Bagley, Giles in running for ROY, both in rookie teams
Random... slow start, fast finish. 3 - 4 game winning streaks (i had to take the thought of predictions off of you 110011010101)
WCS traded by deadline.
We pick up a first round pick for next year.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Here you go...
1. Final record?
2. Leading scorer?
3. Representatives all-star weekend?
4. Post-season awards?
5. Random predictions?
35 wins
Bagely
Bagley,fox,Giles
Bagley, Giles in running for ROY, both in rookie teams
Random... slow start, fast finish. 3 - 4 game winning streaks (i had to take the thought of predictions off of you 110011010101)
WCS traded by deadline.
We pick up a first round pick for next year.
Okay... I was just interested in the wins, but the rest is interesting. Not gonna discuss the rest, as this is the game thread, but I think you're pretty much in line with a majority of the board. Like I said, just take a deep breath and relax. You gotta pace yourself or you won't make it past the end of the year.

GO KINGS :)

Okay... I was just interested in the wins, but the rest is interesting. Not gonna discuss the rest, as this is the game thread, but I think you're pretty much in line with a majority of the board. Like I said, just take a deep breath and relax. You gotta pace yourself or you won't make it past the end of the year.

GO KINGS :)
The ante has been upped, so are my expectations. Playoff run is right in front of us... but we just keep falling short with games that could potentially bump us into that "real" conversation

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The ante has been upped, so are my expectations. Playoff run is right in front of us... but we just keep falling short with games that could potentially bump us into that "real" conversation
We "keep falling short" because we're YOUNG! These kids are learning more about the game and each other every time they step onto the court. They need to learn from losing and then not making the same mistakes again. I am quite possibly the most optimistic person on this board - and have been for over 17 years (with 2 lapses). All I'm basically saying is let them learn to walk before you enter them into the Kentucky Derby. ;)

let them learn to walk before you enter them into the Kentucky Derby. ;)
What? Man, I never crawled.. I was too fat. They can skip a step, and it's funny you mentioned the Kentucky derby, we have fox from Kentucky... remember, that has to count for skipping walking, right? o_O