[Game] Kings @ Bulls, Monday, Dec. 10 - 5PT/8ET

There is a 0% chance of him ever putting on a Kings jersey again
yah I figured.. Sucks because we could use him in situations or maybe 10-15mins a game. Ahh well.. Hopefully we can get rid of him at the trade deadline and send him to a contender as a thank you.

For the record, I think the "breaking News" was a tad much. Still good to see the chemistry building within our Ball Club.
So many people are ready to trade wcs but most of the quotes I see from him are like this. How close the team is, how they are like brothers and so on. I know it's a business but to see the team chemistry growing with this young team is such a great sight.

So many people are ready to trade wcs but most of the quotes I see from him are like this. How close the team is, how they are like brothers and so on. I know it's a business but to see the team chemistry growing with this young team is such a great sight.
This is why the criticism from some posters early this season about him being selfish never seemed to make sense.

When Fox, Hield, and Bogdan all have good shooting nights, the Kings will be in most if not all games. Tonight they also created turnovers and blitzed the Bulls to end the game. Against good teams though that probably wouldn't happen too often - instead t'd be a nail-biter.

Regarding good teams, For the Kings to go 5-5 in their next 10, that would be good. The Mavs are playing better than them right now. A weird consecutive game against the Lakers. Clippers, Warriors, and Pelicans in there as well. Timberwolves twice are still a decent team. Kings are gonna need the bench and every player to be up for it.

I remember back in the day when our team was setting records for consecutive road loses. Winning on the road is tough and just look at how many teams have a better road record than us this year, not many.

Now we come back home to play mostly west Coast teams and we may struggle some nights. But we are young and still learning and it’s our chance to do some damage to the teams in front of us in the standings.

I see us still having quite a few games left with the eastern conference both on the road and here at home and that spells wins to me.
Take care of business at home enough against the west and that should put us in the mix by the time teams start tanking and we should be pretty close to where we need to be this year.

Some teams are going to try and dump players by the allstar game. I would love to see a small forward that could help and even a decent backup point guard as a insurance policy against some unforeseen happenstance. Just don’t trust our regular backups right now.

Doesn't happen every game, obviously, but we're seeing that trend often throughout the young season. The KINGS style wears on some teams in the 2nd half. They simply wear down and tire out.
They are also showing stretches of playing really good defense. I don’t think that was really happening at the beginning of the year. Fox clearly uses his defense in spots to try to turn momentum. Awesome to watch when he gets in one of those defensive “zones”. Totally locked in and you can just anticipate a steal or two coming. He will be all-defense at some point in his career, if only because those are the moments/highlights of defensive perimeter dominance that sticks in the voter’s memory.

I have been waiting for a game like this to happen. It is part of the evolution of a good team. The Kings come out flat in the first half with the starting back court of the Fox and Buddy contributing a combined 2 points. Playing a Bulls team in disarray. Coach sits his young team down and says "play defense and rebound and play fast." The defense leads to offense. The Kings come out and dominate. This is the kind of game that makes a team believe in themselves. They still don't know how good they can become. It is a great time to be a Kings fan.

I have been waiting for a game like this to happen. It is part of the evolution of a good team. The Kings come out flat in the first half with the starting back court of the Fox and Buddy contributing a combined 2 points. Playing a Bulls team in disarray. Coach sits his young team down and says "play defense and rebound and play fast." The defense leads to offense. The Kings come out and dominate. This is the kind of game that makes a team believe in themselves. They still don't know how good they can become. It is a great time to be a Kings fan.
This this and more this.

DAMN. Never been a fan of Willie but quotes like this get me fired up.

We're certainly seeing the pressure on Vlade to re-sign the FA's coming from players in a variety of ways. haha. We'll see what the team looks like during the tougher schedule. That's when you start seeing where you are as a team and where you need to head.