[Game] Kings @ Bulls, Monday, Dec. 10 - 5PT/8ET

Now they are starting to get good looks and every single one is generated off the pnr like usual. The Kings create their own disastrous offense the majority of the time. That last play had Mason wide open in the corner had Bogdan got the ball to him. Stick with what works coach.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Now they are starting to get good looks and every single one is generated off the pnr like usual. The Kings create their own disastrous offense the majority of the time. That last play had Mason wide open in the corner had Bogdan got the ball to him. Stick with what works coach.
Honestly it feels like more of a player-generated problem than anything. Kosta is the only big man on our team who bothers to screen.

End of a road trip games are crucial that you come out and run some easy stuff. If shots don't go in that's fine, but in their losses the shots they attempt to get are the ones you shouldn't be taking as a first option. Especially if your are a fast pace team. This looks quite a bit like the games they lose this season. On top of it the energy is starting to wane.

Honestly it feels like more of a player-generated problem than anything. Kosta is the only big man on our team who bothers to screen.
No way. They are running off ball screens. If they weren't running the offense you'd hear it. This is the call. This is like the offense they played last year. I'm fine with them not running pnr every play but they should never go more than 3 plays without running one IMO.

I haven’t watched the last series of games, but was giving Fox credit for being run down.. but as I see it, he’s putting no imprint on the game, like much of last season.. starting to scare me a bit now with the pattern

You guys are just way too depressing. Like no team is ever supposed to be behind in a game? Somebody post the score and maybe lineup changes for those who aren't watching. I'm gonna sit back and enjoy.

GO KINGS!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Analyzing a slow moving train wreck can be depressing sometimes. ;)

On the positive side there is half time and there should be some video for the coaches and players to watch and make some adjustments maybe.