[Game] Kings @ Bulls - Friday, Jan. 24 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the reason Dedmon is playing as much as he is is probably to showcase him for trade value. Also, he does guard the bigger center better than Giles.

Walton said there could be lineup changes today. We'll see.
I suspect Walton might make some changes with his utilization of the rotational players rather than with the starting line-up.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
More bad news for the Bears:

Fri, Jan 24
Lauri Markkanen (right hip) underwent an MRI of his right hip to reveal an early stress reaction of his right pelvis, and he will miss the next 4-6 weeks.
Advice: A bad season gets worse. The Bulls have been listing Markkanen with an ankle issue this month, but this is a new injury for Markkanen and he gets bad news.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Something oddly comforting about knowing that, even in 2020, you can still count on hearing The Alan Parsons Project, during the Bulls' introductions. Like grandma's bread pudding.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
There is literally zero reason HG shouldn’t get more time. I’m sorry that I’m a broken record, I really am, but it is the truth.

Also if my HG fanboying gets annoying/unwanted just let me know. I’m aware I’m probably bugging some people. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.