[Game] Kings at Clippers, Saturday Feb. 22, 12:30 PM PT/3:30 PM ET

Bazemore is awesome. Funny for what seems like the last 5 years he was the name that always mockingly came up on Kings talk radio as the inevitable no splash Kangz acquisition “the Kings will probably end up getting Kent Bazemore or something” that I lol’d when the Kings ended up with Kent Bazmore. He’s pretty good and better than he’s looked on the other teams which is rare for a Kings acquisition.

Bazemore is awesome. Funny for what seems like the last 5 years he was the name that always mockingly came up on Kings talk radio as the inevitable no splash Kangz acquisition “the Kings will probably end up getting Kent Bazemore or something” that I lol’d when the Kings ended up with Kent Bazmore. He’s pretty good and better than he’s looked on the other teams which is rare for a Kings acquisition.
This system brings out his best attributes. Hes what we thought Ariza was gonna be.

Bazemore’s been a valuable addition. If he keeps playing both ends of the floor like he has been then I hope the Kings find a way to keep him.

Last edited: