[Game] Kings at Clippers, Saturday Feb. 22, 12:30 PM PT/3:30 PM ET

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Great, great win. Game ball goes to Giles. His best game as a King. Len was a perfect complement to him - great screens, defense, mucking it up in there for the Clipps. Baze continued with great D. Bogs redeemed his offensive game of the first half. Great win for Walton. They looked like a well coached team.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Great, great win. Game ball goes to Giles. His best game as a King. Len was a perfect complement to him - great screens, defense, mucking it up in there for the Clipps. Baze continued with great D. Bogs redeemed his offensive game of the first half. Great win for Walton. They looked like a well coached team.
Imagine how this team will look when Holmes gets back.

Excited about the possibilities. You slide Harry into the 18-22 MPG role off the bench and add his playmaking to the bench mob that desperately needs it. Len can be match-up based when we need the physicality. He made a real impact against Harrell and Zubac today, 2 guys we struggled mightily with for years.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
At this point, I don't want to be greedy at all. All I want is for this team that we saw today to stay healthy for the rest of the season. I like the way these guys complement each other. They played totally as a team, not as individuals. They played hard, good defense, even when their shots were not falling. This is a game where the coach can really take some pride.

8-4 over last 12. Let’s go KINGS!
When unfettered, Walton can coach. The folks that think Walton is the problem are, in my opinion, lacking understanding in how the NBA works. Not saying they don’t know basketball—many might have more basketball knowledge than me. Just saying they do not fully grasp how the NBA works.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD NOTE: Posts regarding the Harry Giles/front office discussion have been moved to the New Harry Giles discussion thread. Why? For the incredibly simple reason that game threads are locked prior to the beginning of the next game, and this discussion is obviously going to continue through the end of the season...and beyond.