[Game] Kings at Clippers, Saturday Feb. 22, 12:30 PM PT/3:30 PM ET

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Damn, during the play call on Fox's block attempt on Shamet, Chauncey Billups told Corey Maggette, to his face (as it were), that he was allergic to defense. And then Brian Sieman helpfully chips in, and points out that Billups had 30 more blocks than Maggette, for his career, despite one of them being a point guard, and the other being a small forward.

I'm wondering whether the Len is going to be the real prize in the recent trade, not Parker. What impressed me was not just his physicallity, but his BBIQ. He gets the rebound, and bam, he's making a quick outlet and is off and running. And then on a quick pass he found a guy in the corner for a shot. I like what I'm seeing.
The funny thing is he was labeled as a bust in Phoenix, looked better in Atlanta, but his physicality and IQ seem to be strengths and sometimes players take a couple years or teams to figure it out.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Damn, during the play call on Fox's block attempt on Shamet, Chauncey Billups told Corey Maggette, to his face (as it were), that he was allergic to defense. And then Brian Sieman helpfully chips in, and points out that Billups had 30 more blocks than Maggette, for his career, despite one of them being a point guard, and the other being a small forward.
Hopefully Maggette can take comfort in the facts that the actual number is 29, not 30, and that Maggette actually exceeded Billups (barely) in blocks per game and blocks per minute.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Based upon his brief performance in just this game, Len could be a keeper for the Kings next season if he is affordable.
I would wager that Len will be affordable. I'd probably want to see a bit more than about ten minutes of Len's work with us to decide whether we want his affordability next year. (As I type that, nice block and follow dunk!)