[Game] Kings at Clippers, Saturday Feb. 22, 12:30 PM PT/3:30 PM ET

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Might get a lot of Jabari because Montezl straight up destroyed HG last time. Hopefully he learned something / is better prepared for this one.

I try to be as optimistic as the next guy but this is a scheduled loss in my book. Keeping it competitive and not getting blown out by a healthy clippers team is a win in my book. Will show we are getting better even tho it doesn’t in the record books.

But if kawhi shoots like he did in the all star game who knows. I think it’s all about which team comes to play for the Kings.
Do we get the defensively active kings who Have a decent % from the 3 or a lackadaisical effort that they are very capable of giving us.

I hope for my first choice as we need to win a few of these tough games to have a chance for a respectable finish to our season.

Go Kings!!!

Another opportunity to steal a win that's normally a scheduled loss if the Clippers are at full strength. If we want to keep that playoff dream alive, have to win games like this where the vastly superior team is missing a few key players.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Giles was positioned just a bit too far from the basket in the "dunker" position to get to the rim before the D could react.

Fox needs to work on his floaters, if he can make those consistently when he probes in the lane it will open up so many passing angles for him.