[Game] Kings at Celtics, 1/25/2022 4:30pm PT/7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally am loving the god like offensive capability and defensive acumen with Fox off the floor.
Bad games are going to happen but this is why on the surface the Kings could really use another slasher. With Fox out Davion is the only one with a game that could potentially give you that outside of Barnes who is totally fine with disappearing into a team offense.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Bad games are going to happen but this is why on the surface the Kings could really use another slasher. With Fox out Davion is the only one with a game that could potentially give you that outside of Barnes who is totally fine with disappearing into a team offense.
In all seriousness, he really is the one, with Fox out, that should be taking charge and being a leader but he just doesn’t and like you said, disappears way, way to often

I mean, if we're being real, there's really no use evaluating the players much anymore. I think this teams core/spirit is pretty much broken and has been for awhile now. I don't think anyone is actually playing to their talent level right now.

Which is why this team is ripe for a tear-down, but Vivek gonna Vivek.

In all seriousness, he really is the one, with Fox out, that should be taking charge and being a leader but he just doesn’t and like you said, disappears way, way to often
He is what he is. It's still on the Kings for expecting players to play outside of how they are to bail out a bad scenario the team/GM created.

Dear Monte: We aren't making the playoffs this year. Plan accordingly.

Dear Vivek: We aren't making the playoffs this year. Congratulations, the record is yours. Don't do anything that's going to set us back another five years, thanks. Also, no shaka. Ever.
And on the flipside, if you are looking to trade for Grant, TODAY, not tomorrow. This is why you fumbling the ball when it came to your needs on the wing this summer boned you rookie.

I probably whine about this every time we play Boston, but when I see that arena I’m taken back to the handful of years I lived in the area, going to see the Kings when they were in town…and how that whole building would stink of fish and chips. The worst.

The over/under on reaching 70 points for this game? This is one of the worst shooting NBA teams that I can recall
Over. Easily. 40 points in the 2h is a lock.

When playing 2h lines, always take the normal scoring average n then look at the motivation (less Celts defense in 2h n the normal Kings scoring rate).

Guys, we've done this too many times throughout the years. Well, the Kings have. This isn't a Tyrese vs. Fox just like it wasn't a Bogdan vs. Buddy thing. This is a "HOW DO YOU MAKE IT WORK AROUND THEM BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO.".

Guys, we've done this too many times throughout the years. Well, the Kings have. This isn't a Tyrese vs. Fox just like it wasn't a Bogdan vs. Buddy thing. This is a "HOW DO YOU MAKE IT WORK AROUND THEM BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO.".
Just not a big believer in a dual point guard starting lineup. We need a real shooting guard, who plays on both ends

Had been tuning out the details of this ‘performance’…but am just now realizing we only scored 30 in the first half. Are we working towards some record breaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.