KF lost all the past threads?

HndsmCelt said:
Glad we have Kings fans back... loosing the olddata is sort of liberating, like when Edward Norton's apartment is blown up in Fight Club...
Yeah but telling people "We've rehashed this over and over why don't you just go back and read the old posts. Its all there." just wont cut it anymore:p

Now we can go over it all over again...lol;)

The Artist formally known as NipponKing

damn and i worked so hard to get those 400-500 posts i had...

Oh i took the time to change my Login from "NipponKing" to "NK64"
more streamlined and current since i do not live in Japan any longer

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
NK64 said:
damn and i worked so hard to get those 400-500 posts i had...

Oh i took the time to change my Login from "NipponKing" to "NK64"
more streamlined and current since i do not live in Japan any longer
How do you think I feel? I think I was about to cross 9500 posts. :( :p

Nice change to NK64, NipponKing. I like it!! :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I plan to recreate virtually all my posts and should hit 20,000 by the beginning of the season.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I think I'm going to take it easy; I haven't really participated in any +1 threads other than the music thread since the beginning of the summer, and since the only reason I wanted to make sure it kept going was because it was my thread, I'm probably going to quit doing that altogether...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
I think I'm going to take it easy; I haven't really participated in any +1 threads other than the music thread since the beginning of the summer, and since the only reason I wanted to make sure it kept going was because it was my thread, I'm probably going to quit doing that altogether...
Spoilsport. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
And yet, ironically, you will be forever remembered as the creator of at least 4 of the biggest +1 threads ever created.

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
Oh sure, take the high road now.:p