KF lost all the past threads?

I know KF lost all the past threads, so I thought I'd refresh most of whats been talked about recently:

Webber should be traded. No Peja should be traded. Get Artest. No trade Webber for SAR and Garnett (or some other rediculous trade).

Anyone else remember what was being discussed?

The US Men's Olympic team sucks. No its all Iverson's fault. No its not, its good he called out those that didn't show up. etc

Oh and Blame Finley. :)

M

Markezi

1. Webber is not responsible for AIDS, but he is (responsible for) cancer.
2. Peja needs to stop being a baby.
3. Maloofs will likely take the Kings from Sacramento within 5 years.
4. No matter what anyone else says, Bibby is this team's leader.
5. Where Bobby goes, so goes the Kings.
6. Somebody needs to do something about the price of those $9 beers at Arco.
7. The Folsom Auto Mall really needs to change that billboard on hwy 50 with Vlade's picture...
8. Pie is good.

Markezi said:
1. Webber is not responsible for AIDS, but he is (responsible for) cancer.
2. Peja needs to stop being a baby.
3. Maloofs will likely take the Kings from Sacramento within 5 years.
4. No matter what anyone else says, Bibby is this team's leader.
5. Where Bobby goes, so goes the Kings.
6. Somebody needs to do something about the price of those $9 beers at Arco.
7. The Folsom Auto Mall really needs to change that billboard on hwy 50 with Vlade's picture...
8. Pie is good.
That about summed it all up. Good Job. :) Except im a proud Webber supporter.

Instead of trying to re-load a backup of the old threads, we should just re-enact the old threads... let me start:

Hedo and Pollard Traded for Brad Miller!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Yeah, it could be worse; we could not have KF at all... Or even worse, we could have to get our fix somewhere else...

With all due respect to KG, Plug, and all the fine people who run TBM, there's no other place I'd rather be right now...

KF Pride, yo!

gat

G-League
weak, that sucks losing all that data and i had just reached 100 posts. oh well, that's life in the digital age. im just glad KF is still alive.

im kinda curious, anyone know how it happened?

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
Yeah, it could be worse; we could not have KF at all... Or even worse, we could have to get our fix somewhere else...

With all due respect to KG, Plug, and all the fine people who run TBM, there's no other place I'd rather be right now...

KF Pride, yo!
I panicked when I couldn't find KF and searched for some other sites. Let's just say I appreciate this forum more than ever.

Makeupalley.com is just not the same. I had to go there when KF.com went down...it's a good thing it's back up. Makeup, skin, hair and etc are not as interesting as the Kings Roster for this season or who is getting traded, etc.

I almost hit 2000 posts and now I am at 3 or 4. I don't mind at all... :)

PejaFanatic said:
Makeupalley.com is just not the same. I had to go there when KF.com went down...it's a good thing it's back up. Makeup, skin, hair and etc are not as interesting as the Kings Roster for this season or who is getting traded, etc.
Ooh, I have to check that out. I'm not sure if the foundation I've been using is right for me. ;)

The threads from 10 months ago wouldn't be of much use now, but is it possible to restore the member profiles from that backup? Or maybe that's more trouble than it's worth.

Kingsgurl. I am not registered over on your board, but lurk over there all the time. Thanks for providing me with some relief while I was suffering from the withdrawal of my KF addiction :)

El Duque said:
I was so confused. I thought that I'd been banned, and it was a little sad. I didn't think I was THAT bad :p .
this is what i thought had happened

Mad D said:
when this site went down i thought i was experiencing the same problem Brick had a couple weeks ago were his computer couldnt locate the server to this site

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Glad we have Kings fans back... loosing the olddata is sort of liberating, like when Edward Norton's apartment is blown up in Fight Club...