Kasey Hill

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I'd seen this kid play in a couple of highschool games, and he really impressed me with his quickness, handles, and court vision. So I had to find a mix tape of him. He's already commited to the Florida Gator's after his coming senior highschool season. I'm sure he's probably going to be a one and done guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h10opf2Raw4

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Thought I'd add that Chris Walker, one of the top PF's in the class of 2013, has committed to Florida as well, joining Kasey Hill. It was thought that Kentucky had the inside track on Walker. Huge pickup for Donovan.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Wow that guy can jump.
Yeah, he's going to be a good one. He has serious hops. The only PG ranked higher than him in the class of 2013 is Andrew Harrison. He's one of the Harrison twins. His brother Aaron is a 6'5" SG, while Andrew is a 6'5" PG. Right now it looks like Kentucky has the inside track on the twins, not to mention the number one player in that class, Jarari Parker, a 6'8" SF. Of course that all can change, but if Kentucky lands all three, they'll once again have the number one recruiting class in the nation that year. Calapari seems to have the midas touch.

There's also a rumor that the number one player in the class of 2014, Andrew Wiggins might do a reset and join the class of 2013, similar to what Drummond did last year. If so, he would automaticly be the number one player in that class. In my mind, the best highschool player in the north american continent is Andrew Wiggins. I put it that way because he's from Canada. Wiggins will also be the first pick in the draft the year he comes out. Point, set, match!

Last edited:
Wiggins is definitely the next big thing, and I think he (and his game) is pretty mature for his age. He should definitely re-classify for this year, I can't wait to see him in college.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
+1 on Wiggins. Looks destined for superstardom.
I've been lucky to see Wiggins play about 5 times now, and he's just in a class of his own. I agree, I see superstar written all over him. The rumor is, that if he makes himself eligible for college next season, he's leaning toward joining the Harrison Twins and going to Kentucky. What a team that would be. The Harrison Twins have really impressed me.