It's official - the 49ers suck

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
You know, VF, if you could just will yourself not to care about football the way you do about baseball, you'll be much better off... :D
It's too ingrained in my system. Sunday mornings, sunday afternoons and Monday nights are for football... I don't know what I'd do with all my free time.

;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And in a game that could only have surprised 49er fans who've been living in caves, our Niners lost to TB, 35-3...

Dennis Erickson will probably be fired over this season, and it won't make any difference. This is a train wreck of a team and I don't see it getting any better in the near future. No matter how badly the fans feel, the players must feel infinitely worse. We can change the channel; they still have to show up for the games.

:(

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Ericksons playcalling ,in the first half, made me sick this week.

Run for loss---Run for loss---Dump pass.

You gotta throw when you're running game is that bad, you have to.

Shake something up, start Hicks next week.

And Fire Erickson.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You can't put all the blame on Erickson, SLAB. When he did call on Rattay to pass, the front line gave him NO protection whatsoever. It isn't just a matter of calling the right plays. You need the players to actually be able to complete them.

This team is a train wreck. Firing Erickson isn't going to change it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This week's outing is just sad...

Rattay has been sacked about 6 times, hurried about 10 times and those are just the high points. There is nothing left for this team to do but hope they can get to the end of the season without any further injuries.

DAMN YOU JOHN YORK!!!

Good times when fans of both teams are rooting for their respective teams to lose so they can get the #1 pick.

Although, you do know that if the 49ers get the #1 pick, they probably wouldn't use it, or trade it straight up for a second round pick simply so they wouldn't have to spend any money on a signing bonus. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Variant said:
Although, you do know that if the 49ers get the #1 pick, they probably wouldn't use it, or trade it straight up for a second round pick simply so they wouldn't have to spend any money on a signing bonus. ;)
That would be funny, if it wasn't one of the many fears I have about the future of the 49ers right now.

Have I mentioned my dissatisfaction with everything John York does? That includes breathing perfectly good air that could be used to inflate tires, balloons, etc.

;)