It’s Training Camp SZN!!

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for this new season of pulse-pounding Kings basketball?

• Total voters
10, hope springs eternal at the seasons beginning:)

Seriously I am counting on a defensive improvement to allow the Kings to win a few more games and make it to the Play In.

His prime is better than anyone on this team up to this point.
I would take back Boogie in a heartbeat. He was great to the city and had all star seasons for us. Yeah he had a bad temper but at this stage of his career, can he get away with that kind of shi? Nah cause it won’t be a big financial loss and we can just release him. #BringBoogieBack #BBB

Entity

Hall of Famer
He said he will always consider himself a starter in this league, but will play whatever role the team needs him to.
he is the perfect sg next to fox. nobody in there right mind is gonna swag off buddy. He one of the best shooters in the NBA. lets not forget 2019 Fox missed 17 games in a row. we went 9-8 in those 17 games with buddy leading the way. Fox came back and we lost 8 in a row. Last season fox missed 12 games in a row. Kings went 7-5. Anybody putting downfalls of the kings the last few seasons on buddy isn't paying attention. I'm not saying Fox is the problem, but he seems more expendable as we are an above .500 team when Fox has missed significant time.

he is the perfect sg next to fox. nobody in there right mind is gonna swag off buddy. He one of the best shooters in the NBA. lets not forget 2019 Fox missed 17 games in a row. we went 9-8 in those 17 games with buddy leading the way. Fox came back and we lost 8 in a row. Last season fox missed 12 games in a row. Kings went 7-5. Anybody putting downfalls of the kings the last few seasons on buddy isn't paying attention. I'm not saying Fox is the problem, but he seems more expendable as we are an above .500 team when Fox has missed significant time.
Brave soul

There are a number 2 guards, who are better next to Fox than Buddy. Won't bore you. Will list just one: Haliburton.

IIRC that was on a soft part of the schedule. Offensively I don’t fully agree. I think Ty is a much better fit because Fox likes to have another ball handler with him so he doesn’t have to think about setting up an assist all the time. His biggest strength is going to the rim and finishing (elite at it). There’s no way Fox is more expendable. Shooting can be found easier then a guy who can go blow by an entire defense and get the easy bucket especially when the defense already knows what’s coming

Entity

Hall of Famer
IIRC that was on a soft part of the schedule. Offensively I don’t fully agree. I think Ty is a much better fit because Fox likes to have another ball handler with him so he doesn’t have to think about setting up an assist all the time. His biggest strength is going to the rim and finishing (elite at it). There’s no way Fox is more expendable. Shooting can be found easier then a guy who can go blow by an entire defense and get the easy bucket especially when the defense already knows what’s coming
yeah well you don't recall correctly. look i love Fox and Buddy. I am just saying we have a better record without Fox than with him the last 2 seasons against mostly playoff teams.

Why I would trade Fox for Simmons straight up. Buddy bracketed with Mitchell and Simmons is an incredibly good fit.

unless you think Mitchell is that guy. Not saying he is or isn’t but he ought to be if you used the 9th pick on him.