I told you so!!

The new guys were a pleasant surprise. No Kings fan should ever make an excuse why we won, Webber or not. Sure, he had a chance to win, but it doesn't prove anything.

The only thing that matters is, even though I like a lot of what happened tonight, it's just one game. Way too early to see a trend, and WAY to early to start saying "I told you so."

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
bozzwell said:
I humbly propose:

New Rules - No more ex-King bashing - especially Webber. For me, Webber was fair game while he was a King. If you could find any objective angle to criticize him, then fine go ahead and make your case. But as an ex-King, Webber is untouchable to me. Quite simply, he is the greatest (ex) King ever and with Vlade probably the most important King ever. The only way that Webber's acheivements as a King will be eclipsed is if:

a) another player breaks his team records and
b) that same player is the key to Kings winning an NBA championship.
Classy idea. But we can stil bash Olden Polynice and Tony Massenberg right? ;)

Bricklayer said:
Classy idea. But we can stil bash Olden Polynice and Tony Massenberg right? ;)
I know it's bad karma for Kings fans to hate on ex-Kings, but I'm just hoping and praying that Massenberg gets around to doing something poisonous on the court or in the locker room in San Antonio. As for "Officer Polynice"...well...I just hope I'm never pulled over by him.

PixelPusher said:
I know it's bad karma for Kings fans to hate on ex-Kings, but I'm just hoping and praying that Massenberg gets around to doing something poisonous on the court or in the locker room in San Antonio.
Apparently he's been talking to the San Antonio media saying he should start over Duncan.
~~