I do believe something's up...

1st heard rumor and made it sound as such-There was never a rumor around Evans/Granger. If there was please provide me with the source of that rumor.
2nd was comment for someone else-gotcha.
3rd did not say he wasn't injured-No, but you insinuated he was sitting tonight because he was being traded to SAC.
4th rumor was on this forum I thought you might have read it-again, have never seen this rumor, here or anywhere else. People may have talked about him possibly being available, but I have never seen an actual trade rumor involving SAC and UT.[/B]
5 i didn't say milsap was going anywere, said it was mentioned HERE
SAID NO SUCH DEAL,--you said there was a deal. here is your exact quote:
paul milsap is up
paul is not playing tonight for utah (against portland) he's going to sac for some combo to land utah a guard prob the discussed trade
jj hickson to memphis
mayo to utah
milsap to kings

6th your right about added stress-Word
7th I appologize for the misunderstanding-no worries, just a friendly discussion
but your still crazy
-Agreed on me being crazy.

Last edited:
So are the Kings even at the salary minimum?
No they aren't at the minimum salary at the moment. But they don't have to meet it by the start of the season. They just have to make certain that they spend the minimum amount during the season.

The FO admitted that they needed an interior defender when they signed Hayes, so when they lost Hayes it means that they have to look at filling that team need. Perhaps they are waiting to see if Hayes can come back this season before spending 7-8mil on a Kwame Brown one-year deal. Or perhaps they are exploring opportunities to trade for the guy they need. Not much we can do at this point, other than wait...and hope.

And the penalty for not meeting min salary is they have to write a check for the difference and spread it out among the kings roster.... Don't know how much incentive that is aside from perception.

I appreciate you posting a link, but this not a rumor. I could go find thousands of these types of "rumors" posted by basement dwelling losers on Realgm.com. This is nothing more than some fans speculation. I think this is where the disconnect stems from between you and I. A rumor to me is when an actual source from a teams front office, staff, etc puts it out there, not a fan on a internet forum. I am not trying to be rude, just explaining the difference.

Last edited:
Fellas...
Remember when everybody was torn on if the Kings should draft Tyreke Evans or Ricky Rubio?
Remember when Peja won that three-point contest?
Remember when he lost?
Remember when the Kings brought Salmons back?
Remember "Here we Stay"?
Remember Bibby's big game winning shot (which one, right?)?
Remember Doug Christie's fierce upprcut on Rick Fox?
Remember when a fan took a sharpie to Shaq's special basketball?
Remember when the Kings got totally screwed in the lottery?
Or in the playoffs by the refs?
Remember "Moveable pieces"?
Remember the Carl's Jr Ad?
Remember Keon Clark disappearing off the face of the earth?
Remember the player you called KMart was Kevin Martin, not Kenyon Martin?
Remember the heartbreak you felt against the Lakers?
Remember The Brockness Monster?
Remember 'the Sacramento Queens'?
Remember the sign lady?
Remember the L-Train?
Remember this:

You are Kings fans, we have been through more than a little together... no need to bicker over little stuff.

Last edited:
Fellas...
Remember when everybody was torn on if the Kings should draft Tyreke Evans or Ricky Rubio?
Remember when he lost?
Remember "Here we Stay"?
Remember the sign lady?
Remember the L-Train?
Remember this:

You are Kings fans, we have been through more than a little together... no need to bicker over little stuff.
The We in Here We Stay should be capitalized. :) JK

Fellas...
Remember when he lost?
Remember "Here we Stay"?
Remember the sign lady?
Remember the L-Train?
Remember this:

That was quite a stroll down memory lane. That jpeg left me with a sour taste in my mouth after said stroll, however :p

The guy who took a small-market perpetual lotto team and built a true contender that got one point away from being NBA Champions.

The guy who lost his superstar and centerpiece, retooled on the fly, and kept the team good in the playoffs long after it should've been.

The guy who entered a rebuild and drafted a ROY and guy who looks to be a top-5 (if not top-2) player at the most important and hardest position to fill in the league.

And you want to throw HIM under the bus??
That guy did that how long ago? Come on now.