How Bout Them Warriors??!!

I dont know about you guys, but Golden State is starting to look pretty golden. They just beat Phoenix tonight and that team is really looking up. It looks like B Diddy really gave them a shot of adrenaline and pending he stays healthy, I think they would be a team to watch next year. What do you guys think??

Yeah.. theres no doubt their gonna make the playoffs next year. You'll never know.. all bay area teams might make it next year. haha

But yeah.. that'd be a GREAT matchup if the Warriors face the Kings in the playoffs. Their building a new rivalry.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
That could actually end up putting a little more pressure on the Kings organization. As I understand it they have taken advanatge of the Warriors dormancy to win over a lot of Bay Area fans. If Golden State actually emerges here as a young, exciting team, the pendulum might start to swing the other way and that's money directly out of the Maloofs' pockets.

HndsmCelt said:
The Warriors were a good team BEFORE they got Davis, now they are couple roll players away from being a very good team

No they weren't, maybe they had good players but I would not consider them a good team considering they were 16-38 (29.6%) before the B. Davis trade

it wasn't till after the B.Davis trade have they evolved into a good team with a 15-7 (68.2%) record since to back it up

Last edited:
I don't think they were a great team before Davis either...Davis arrived and gave them the confidence that they needed...now they feel that they can beat anybody and pretty much have ever since...

The key to the Warriors for next season is Baron Davis...if he can stay healthy or not (back problems never go away) but I think its gonna be interesting to see whether or not the Warriors can start off next year the way that they've ended this year...it won't be as easy as lot of people will think but they will be one of the best teams in the west next year..

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Bricklayer said:
That could actually end up putting a little more pressure on the Kings organization. As I understand it they have taken advanatge of the Warriors dormancy to win over a lot of Bay Area fans. If Golden State actually emerges here as a young, exciting team, the pendulum might start to swing the other way and that's money directly out of the Maloofs' pockets.
That is very true. Next season if the Kings don't watch out they could easily end of 3rd in the Pacific division.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Sofa King said:
No they weren't, maybe they had good players but I would not consider them a good team considering they were 16-38 (29.6%) before the B. Davis trade

it wasn't till after the B.Davis trade have they evolved into a good team with a 15-7 (68.2%) record since to back it up
Actually I would agree with Celt. They were a good team before Baron arrived, maybe not record wise, but they were just seriously underachieving! They have had tons of talent the last 6-7 years or so and still sucked for some reason.

warriors r a G R E A T team

but i dont know why zarko cabarkapa isnt starting over dunleavy .... he usually has more points and rebounds than dunleavy in less minutes

SacTownKid said:
Actually I would agree with Celt. They were a good team before Baron arrived, maybe not record wise, but they were just seriously underachieving! They have had tons of talent the last 6-7 years or so and still sucked for some reason.

So what constitutes a good team? Chemistry? Talent? I dunno... GS def had a good amount of talent before, but honestly if you're 16-38 I don't think you're a good team.