Holmes re-signs

Grade the move

• Total voters
I know it’s all fun and games but was I the only one worried, knowing how the kings are cursed with off season injuries? I know we can’t expect the players to live in a bubble and not enjoy everyday fun and games but my friend tore his acl trying to give his friend a piggy back and holmes brother looks like a big guy. Nahh I’m worried about nothing, the kings have already moved away from the cursed Indian burial ground :p This season can’t start soon enough.

I know it’s all fun and games but was I the only one worried, knowing how the kings are cursed with off season injuries? I know we can’t expect the players to live in a bubble and not enjoy everyday fun and games but my friend tore his acl trying to give his friend a piggy back and holmes brother looks like a big guy. Nahh I’m worried about nothing, the kings have already moved away from the cursed Indian burial ground :p This season can’t start soon enough.
Right witchu. Though my 3rd or 4th thought was: at least there's no shortage of big man depth!

i feel it, a small part of me was like oh please god don’t hurt your back lol