Hey Kings fans! It's time for roll call!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We know a lot of you don't post any more, but we know you're still out there. Let's see who you are and where you are. Would you please sign in (just once) in this thread and let us know you're thinking the good thoughts?

We are SACRAMENTO, even if we're in Hong Kong, the Philippines, India, Serbia, England, France, Turkey, China, Brazil, the United States, Mexico, Canada, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Itaily, or any of the other many countries Kings fans call home.

I'll start...

VF21, Kings fan
from Clipper Mills, CA, USA

Ryan, Kingsfan23, Kings fan
from Pocket Area, Sacramento, CA

I'm confident that we will end up with a team, most likely ours but at the very least expansion. This team is a part of the cultural history of my life, and I'm witnessing an outsider essentially try to steal it with his money from a passionate community unethically. Part of me is angry that I personally can't do anything about it, as I don't have the financial or political means, but anxious because I know we are at the pinnacle of the rollercoaster right now! This is a thread a year from now I would love to bump because I know when we are still enjoying our Kings we will look back at this situation as a 'what doesn't kill you will make you appreciate more' kind of situation

fourteenfemalecali
i kid i kid.

I think the NBA is not going to rig the draft for us this year, gonna be TOO FISHY if you know what I mean, so they gotta step back and be like.. "You know what, let's wait a year to give cowtown something..."

Then.. when 2014 rolls in...
ANDREW WIGGINS FALLS INTO OUR LAPS LIKE A SLEEPING BABY.

TRADE ISIAH THOMAS, HE'S TAKING WAYYY TOO MANY SHOTS AWAY FROM MAH MAIN NI**A TYREKEEVANS.

MAN, TYREKE GOT...HE GOT... A 7-FOOT WING SPAN..!!!!
Tyreke needs to seriously learn how to shoot and get braces.
You know once you get good, television don't wanna see NO GAP IN YO TEETH TYREKE.

OVER THE SUMMER BEFORE YOU BREAK OUT AND BUST OUT 20/5/5 AGAIN, YOU BETTER GET SOME INVISI-BRACES OVER THE SUMMER!
Shooot...

Maaaaan.... I swear, our team sucks... Jason Thompson is bad *** now though...

Trade Isiah Thomas... He's gangsta, but really... you're taking shots away from Tyreke man..
Tyreke needs the ball in his hands...

And we all know Isiah Thomas don't pass no ball either...

Maaan... sorry Jimmer.. love ya but... You're staying on this team BOY.
We need all the fans we can get, that even means mormons.

Chuck Hayes..? Maaan.... Just resign Darnell Jackson back, man I loved that foo.
MAN. COLE ALDRITCH, WHO IS THAT GUY.
TRADE JAMES JOHNSON, THAT GUY IS A BLACK BELT IN BJJ BUT STILL.
TRADE THAT GUY AWAY OR LET HIM WALK AWAY, TURN HIS BACK ON EVERYTHING.
WALK AWAY JAMES JOHNSON, WALK AWAY.

ISIAH THOMAS THE PIZZA GUY. TRADE HIM, I LOVE THAT GUY, HE STRAIGHT BALLER, BUT HE'S TAKIN SHOTS AWAY FROM TYREKE, AND I DON'T LIKE THAT.

John Salmons...
Yeah, John Salmons is cool.

DeMarcus Cousins..?
Man.. some girl needs to have this dude's baby so he can realize something about life and not complain about basketball and realize he needs to wake up to real life.
Then he'll be straight baller.

Marcus Thornton..?
I have two words to describe Marcus Thornton.
GANGSTA.

Tony Douglas.
Don't know who you are, you aren't even in my Mateen Cleaves collection of players.

Travis Outlaw...
DAMN HE COULD'VE BEEN GOOD FOR US, TOO BAD HE CAN'T EVEN SURPASS JOHN SALMONS FOR A STARTING SPOT.
DAMN.

LOOKIN FORWARD TO 2014, DRAFTIN ANDREW WIGGINS.
YUP.

Last edited:
Mass, Kings fan since 1998
Italy

Not posting as much as I used to do, but still fully supporting your (our) fight to keep the Kings where they belong.

Kings' fan from Turkey since the time Hedo arrived. Those were the good times and although Hedo left long time ago once a kings fan always a kings fan....

I am now living in Istanbul and I wish to see Kings to stay in Sacramento while smart is sent to the moon.

Finally my thoughts are with everybody living in the states and especially all the people of Chicago including some very close friends of mine.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
hrdboild, proud Kings fan since the days of Spud and Mitch.

Currently residing in Burbank, CA but I'll be up North to join all of you for the first game in 'Here We Stayed' Arena!

pkballr, born a King fan, having just won a blow out game against the Bullets in '87.

Grew up in the Pocket Area but reside in Downtown. Our community will rally and we will win.

flipray, Kings Fan since 1998
from Stockton, CA

Just waiting for this season to end and focus on what's gonna happen on April 18 and throughout the summer leading into training camp. Keith Smart was the ultimate suffering for this team and hopefully the last suffering the Kings will have. Would of been more worse if Reke actually injured his knee. But anyways, I feel that after this season, when the Board of governors make the right choice and pick Sac, all this suffering will stop. New owners, new management, new coach etc. The team has fallen off since its glory days, but this time next season, The Kings will RISE!!

I Bleed Black and Purple

Florian, Flopi, Kings fans since 1994
from France

The next several days are going to be interesting to say the least.
It's either the end or the beginning of a new era for the Kings and its fans.
Either way, life will go on. Recent news put things in perspective.

kennadog - Currently Yuba City, CA, 45 minutes north of Sacramento. Graduated from JFK High in Sacramento, 1968 and from CSU, Sacramento in 1973. First generation of three generations of Kings fans. Proud to be a Sacramentan and a Kings fan every day.

N

Nikefutbolero

Kings fan since birth.
Live in the Greenhaven Area, Sacramento, CA.
Forever Sacramento!
Forever Kings!

King in England.

From Bristol, England (funnily enough).

Have only started following basketball for the last 2-3 years but have become so attached to this team and this board that I dont want to even think about it moving. Good luck to everyone involved.

Another from across the water here. Kings fan from Ireland since I started following basketball as an 8 year old. Don't know what I'll do if the Kings leave Sacramento, I can say with certainty I won't be joining forces with Seattle fans after seeing the way a lot of them act. But lets not think about that. I have faith that we'll keep the team where it belongs!

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Warhawk - grew up in south Sacramento County and Kings fan since they moved here (was in high school at the time). Spent a few years in Chico (college) and a few in Placentia/Anaheim Hills area (work) but am back living on the same street I grew up on. I want this community to get back to the fanaticism of the early to mid-2000's.

With new ownership, new direction, and a new arena it will happen!

Kings Fan Since 1986. Grew up in Paradise, CA listening to the Kings on the radio. Went to my first Kings game at ARCO in 1989. Now I live in Alabama. People think I'm a Jimmer maniac. Not true. I'm a huge Kings fan who thinks Jimmer should be given the opportunity to start at PG and Coach Smart should never coach again.

That is all!