Hey Kings fans! It's time for roll call!

gunks

Hall of Famer
Kings fan in Seattle, grew up in the foothills about 45 minutes out of Sacramento.

Been a fan since my dad took me to Arco as a kid, just after we got Webber. Lived down in SoCal for most of these crap seasons, still talked a ton of **** to Lakers fans...Now I'm up here in the Emerald City telling my fellow hoops fans that they have no chance to get the Kings and should start hoping for expansion.

origkds

What- Me Worry?
origkds (Short for "The Original KD's" not original kids) Fan since 1985

Lived in Jackson, CA from 1980-2000 now living in Arroyo Grande, CA.

Vlade had a house in Jackson for a while and he would peek his head in my store from time to time. Those were great years but there are even better years to come. I'm looking forward to a newly revitalized team and downtown Sacramento! Go King's!!

Went to Davis, but moved to Orange County, CA about 9 years ago.
Took my love of the Kings from Northern California to Southern California. (I hate having to listen to the Laker broadcasters for every Kings game. :( )
League Pass has allowed my love for this team to continue with-out issue.

With new ownership, an anticipated new high quality coach, and a new arena, I'm hoping that the Kings are able to rise once again to Elite NBA prominence.

Menziebr - frequent lurker, rarely log in though.

Grew up in Nevada City, CA - some of my earliest memories were that great season with Jason Williams, and I spent many summers as a kid rocking the shaved head in honor of Mike Bibby. Now going to college in Walla Walla, WA along with lots of Seattlites. Lots of sonics memorabilia coming out in the last couple months (gag). It sucks too because my girlfriend and lots of my friends are from Seattle, I like the city a lot, and love green (ha), but with the Seahawks-Niners thing heating up and now this, it's getting harder for me to wish anything but misery on Seattle sports fans.

Truckee Kings Fan here. Live in Truckee. Been a Kings fan since 2000. Hoping that Kevin Johnson can pull of a miracle, keep the Kings in Sacramento and put the Maloofs in their place.

Pac, Kings Fan since 1992 ever since I learn how to speak English. Born in Vietnam, grew up in Sacramento. Lived in the east bay, DC, Philly and now back home in the Pocket area of Sacramento.

Two years ago, I took a job offer that brought me back to Sacramento. I remember the selling pitch was that Sacramento is a fantastic commuter city that is close to the bay area and Tahoe. Well, we're better than that and I'm excited at the prospect of globalization of this team and the establishment of our own City's identity.

LWC (Shane). Kings fans since I can remember. At least since 1987. From the Kings farm system state of Kentucky, lol. I now live about 35 minutes from Rupp Arena and about 30 minutes from UK. So, of course I am tickled pink that we have three UK alumni playing for Sacramento.

Dad scored 2 sets of tix in the '85 season. Been a screaming maniac ever since. Living in San Diego, CA now. Thank you to all of you for keeping folks like me informed with all the updates. I feel confident the Kings are staying. Great job everyone!

Currently live about a mile away from Arco. Been there for 12 years now. It will always be Arco to me. Lived in Fairfield in 85 and was a Warrior fan during the Run TMC years. Became a Kings fan in 1986 and have been one ever since. I grew up in Louisville Kentucky (the center of the basketball cosmos) and was a huge ABA and Kentucky Colonels fan. Dan Issel, Artis Gilmore, Louis Dampier et al were my favorites but now C Webb, Vlade, Peja, Dougie, and Bobby will always be numero Uno. Go Kings!

Kings fan since the Richmond era. Cautiously confident we'll be in Sactown for years to come.

All the way from down under.

GO SACRAMENTO KINGS!!!

TyFreak Evans
Originally from Johannesburg, South Africa. Moved at an early age to the Sacramento area (first in Rocklin, and then in Roseville, and have been in Roseville ever since)
Kings fan since 1998 (after MJ's first retirement from the Bulls)
Been a passionate Kings fan ever since.

LETS. GO. KINGS.

Hoopsie, Laker fan since the 60's
Have lived in midtown Sac. since 1996...still a Laker die hard.
Have been on KF since 2001..before the crash in 2004.

(Actually in SoCal now for the Laker game tomorrow!)

Crabwalk, Kings fan since 1998.

Arden area, Sac-town!

I'm currently going through a lot of uncertainty in life but the one constant, that's always been there for the majority of my adult life, is my love for the Sacramento Kings! I truly love this team and if they end up leaving, it'll be like having a death in the family. Here's hoping the NBA get's it right this time!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Stephen Tetsu

Born and raised in the 'Cho. Now splitting time between Davis and Rancho.

Been a Kings fan as far as I can remember and will be until the day I die.

Kings fan since 2000
Riverside, California

I will always be a kings fan at heart.
I seem to always just read through forums but I really need to get myself involved on these forums.

Now I have been watching most games while I can, I just want to see this whole kings sale to be over and the kings stay in Sacramento where they belong!

I went to opening game in sac town against the warriors and even if the arena is really aged the fans and staff at sleep train were extremely passionate and very unique compared to when I go to Kings @ Lakers Game.

UK kings fan,

Harrogate (near Leeds) in England

three years ago (I think) I started supporting this team, don't see them winning often and it's been miserable so far but hey I'm still here :)

Been a Kings fan since the late nineties (I was going to college and grad school in Davis)

Also very proud to be a Sacramento Kings fan!!!

Now I'm living in the Bay Area :)

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The global nature of our fanbase is certainly obvious from this thread. Keep it up, folks. It's great to see so many of you "lurkers" take the time to log in and post.

been a kings fan since i was 5 in 89!!!

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TEAM. i know you might not think i do by my post, but i know as just as much as you guys do.