Hey Kings fans! It's time for roll call!

Kings fan since 2001 and still going strong.
From Palm Springs, CA
Now living in San Diego, CA

And been going up to ARCO at least for one game a year. But watch every game on league pass.

Born and raised is Sac.
Kings fan since day 1. Was at the first game with my uncle who had season tix for 15 years. Grew up listening to Dave Crosby and callers like Positive Dave when kings games were broadcast on KFBK 1530.
Now I live 1 mile from Arco in North Natomas.
By the way, good to see more than a few squid kings fans. Carry on shipmates. US NAVY 1991-1997

S

sactownfan

Dave, Sactownfan, Long Beach CA, 32 years old

was once upon a time ago a Lakers fan. then Kobe and Shaq arrived. I've been a fan since Divac arrived.... i was once trolled off of this board maybe 9 years ago... rejoined and somehow managed to hang on by a thread this time this time around.

You guys are my Kings family... You are my only means to truly express my love for this team and to vent... and man there have been some dark moments of fury or sadness as a fan of this team.

true story
-------------
for the clippers vs kings games i used to sit behind the Kings bench at the staples center... I could hear them talking i was so close 5-7 feet away... anyway during the game my all time fav player Spencer Hawes was being tossed around all over... he had just missed getting a board followed by a clipper timeout... as he was walking toward me i stood up and yelled "HEY HAWES!!" (then he looked right at me) and i yelled "HIT THE WEIGHTS!!!!" i yelled it so dang loud!!! haha, then he immediately looked at the ground sheepishly...one of my top Kings moments

flew to sacramento once to watch a game... it ended up being webbers last as a King... hope to visit the new ARENA in 2016!!!!!

and i look forward to the future shares next season...

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
Kings fan since 1987, which was my second year at UC Davis. Moved out of Davis in 1996 and have been living in Anchorage Alaska since 2000! Even though it would be much easier for me to fly to Seattle to catch a game it just wouldn't be the same. Go SACRAMENTO Kings!

Born and raised in Sacramento!

Kings fan since they move to Sac!

Moved down to So.Cal for college, then wife and then work. Currently residing in Orange County.

Ryan

I like turtles
Hola,

Wow, I can't believe I've been a member here for 11 years.

Born in Modesto, raised in Sacramento. My father ran KFBK when they carried the Kings to 1996. I went to all the games as a kid.

I went to every college in the United States.

Now I live in Los Angeles.

Last edited:
Kings fan from Australia. Don't get to see many games so come to this board to see how the team played.

Would like to thank everyone that contributes.

Keep up the good work and hopefully the Kings stay in Sacramento :)

Kings fan since 1998

Have something Kings related constantly around me, decal on my car's back windshield, wallpaper on my cell phone....I've taken my fandom of the Kings from El Dorado, Kansas to Las Cruces, New Mexico and now currently to near Cincinnati, Ohio.....I plan on never stopping.

GO KINGS!!!!!

Sacramento born and raised... not a big sports guy so didn't start really following the Kings until the 2007-08 season. Signed up here years back to see what people thought about a Kevin Martin/Rudy Gay swap and as you can see from my post count have been pretty quiet other than that. That being said, this is one of the few sites I check on a daily basis, and in the last month have been checking the Off the Court section probably more than any one person should. I currently live downtown about a five minute walk from the proposed arena site so you can imagine the idea of having a downtown arena is pretty exciting to me.

The possibility of our team leaving is something we've had to live with for a few seasons now. It's been a pretty rough ride. But I'm confident (trying not to cross that line into overconfident) that the BOG will do the right thing and vote in our favor. So we can put all this behind us and get back to what's important here, the game of basketball and our Sacramento Kings!

Oh, and God help us all if Smart is back next season.

Kings fan since the Jason William era, raised in Stockton, CA
Just moved away Minnesota and on the way to Japan with the Marines.
Will always be a Kings fan no matter how much it sucks sometimes.

Moved to Sacto area in 1974 from So Cal where I used to watch Elgan Baylor and Jerry West play in the old Sports Arena. Became a Kings fan when they moved here from K.C. and have attended at least one game a year since then (never had season tickets) and watched every Kings game I could on TV. I love our Kings, even in the down years. However, with new ownership, front office and coaches, with a good draft, trades and free agents and remaining here in Sacramento, I look forward to some really good times ahead with the kings.

Richard
Rocklin, CA

Last edited:

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Southern California Kings Fan, moved down to Solana Beach (San Diego county) from Santa Cruz in 2009 having moved to Santa Cruz from Gold Country up near Grass Valley in 1998.
Kings Fan since about 1989, season ticket holder 1990 thru 1997 (section 104 row G) then moved to Santa Cruz just before 1998 season.
Bought home in Palm Springs and moved there full time in May 2013.
Watch all games via Direct TV League Pass EXCEPT for Clips and Fakers games!!!

Last edited:
I've been a member for 8 years and in that time I've made a whopping 68 posts. However, I do read this forum every day, particularly the last couple of years with all of the drama.

I've lived in the Sacramento area since 1989 and followed the Kings since the big first round playoff exit in 1996. The thought that the Kings may have played their last game in Sac makes my heart hurt.

Kings fan since I knew of the NBA, always went to games at Arco during the Webber days. Currently located in Fort Myers, Florida.

Hoping we stayin Sac and Seattle gets an expansion team that we proceed to humiliate for all of time :p

NK64 (NipponKing64)

Originally from Kansas City, so i have been a Kings fan since the KC-Omaha days

I really am praying hard that you do not lose the kings this way, i wonder what would have happened if KC had put up a fight when we lost the team in the 80's

I feel for seattle, but they should not get a team by stealing another, two wrongs don't make it right

Hoping for the best results for the Kings Nation!!!!1

Lived in Sac most of my life but was never a sport fan until I realized we got an NBA team in 1998 after my service in the US Army.
Moved closer to the bay for work in 2008.

If the Kings moved after such dedication made by Sacramento to try and keep them there, it will be the end of the NBA for me.

I am in Elk Grove, I have been a Kings fan since the team moved here. Got to a handful of games every year and watch every game on tv. The last month has been tough to watch the games as the thought of losing the team and just the bad team play has gotten to me. I will be brokenhearted if the team is taken from us and not sure if I will still be an NBA fan or not. Most likely I will see if I can get interested in the Warriors. Go Kings, Go Sacramento and F the Maloofs. I am on this site multiple times per day

The Hammer

Kings fan since day one in Sac. Was 9 when they moved here. Lucky kid, grandpa had season tickets, screamed my head off at games. Hot seat luncheon veteran. Now live in Idaho, pre med student. Left Sac at 18.

Knowing the history of the city and the Kings, my perspective is that this arena deal will be the one catalyst that jumpstarts Sacramento's economy, modernizes the city, ignites a vibrant downtown, and makes it a place young people want to live, not leave.

Kings fan since 1999, don't post much but always supporting and reading the posts

Hoping they stay in Sacramento for you guys.

from Morgantown, West Virginia

I'm new here.

I live in sydney, Australia. I started supporting the kings around 2000. I liked the international make up of the team. I also had family in Sacramento at the time. I started coming to this site to follow the potential relocation drama.

This is my favorite thread right now amidst the turmoil of waiting for a decision from the league. I can come here and feel the Kings love from my fellow fans everywhere. Thank you. :)