Grizzlies @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SK23

Kings don't know how to hold on to a lead, just wasted talent out there. Kevin scores a career high, Artest plays well and Miller messes it up with fouls

S

SK23

kingsfan52miller said:
yes if we lose this, its not brad millers fault its everyones fault, what do u have against miller?
DONT EVEN ARGUE WITH ME RIGHT NOW CAUSE IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!:mad:

S

SK23

19 point lead in the first quarter. Kevin with a career game. Artest playing like the great defender he is. Yet we let this Memphis team get right into the game and shoot threes after threes after threes

vj9999 said:
She made the right call. Otherwise Brad would have been gone.
but what I dont get is why they didnt rescind the technical, I mean, it was because of a call that SHE made, and she hit him with the tech because of THAT call he was protesting. Cause and effect.

Circa_1985_Fan said:
but what I dont get is why they didnt rescind the technical, I mean, it was because of a call that SHE made, and she hit him with the tech because of THAT call he was protesting. Cause and effect.
The way I saw it, Cardinal fouled brad. The other ref called it on Brad. Violet reversed the call, but Miller elbowed Cardinal and that's why he got a T.

SK23 said:
19 point lead in the first quarter. Kevin with a career game. Artest playing like the great defender he is. Yet we let this Memphis team get right into the game and shoot threes after threes after threes
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Kevin doesn't have a career high. He's scored 25 twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.