Votes: 5 10.0%
  • It will continue to change due to matchups

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Only until January when we trade everybody

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is this optimism crap?

I for one can't wait for our next loss so the "WE SUCK TRADE DMC BLOW IT UP FIRE VLADE" crew comes out from under their hides-holes to grace us with their presence.

;)
Really though? We are 6-9 and strung together a few good games. It seems like you and some others here are the ones dwelling in holes during the countless abysmal stretches of games the last decade for that solid few games of basketball to happen so you can say "haha I told you so you reactionary dummy we turned the corner" only to go back to hiding as we go right back to playing good ole fashioned Kings basketball.

Let's actually see a consistently solid product on the court before we start pointing and laughing at people who think the worst team in sports for the last decade needs to finally blow it up, because at this point everyone and their mom, save a handful of Kings fans here, see that as the best option. This could change if this play continues, but it's perfectly reasonable being hesitant to buy into it until we see it in a lot more games.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Really though? We are 6-9 and strung together a few good games. It seems like you and some others here are the ones dwelling in holes during the countless abysmal stretches of games the last decade for that solid few games of basketball to happen so you can say "haha I told you so you reactionary dummy we turned the corner" only to go back to hiding as we go right back to playing good ole fashioned Kings basketball.

Let's actually see a consistently solid product on the court before we start pointing and laughing at people who think the worst team in sports for the last decade needs to finally blow it up, because at this point everyone and their mom, save a handful of Kings fans here, see that as the best option. This could change if this play continues, but it's perfectly reasonable being hesitant to buy into it until we see it in a lot more games.
LOL...

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
An ulterior benefit of also improved ball movement is the energy saved from having to spend so much more energy creating offense individually which effects defensive energy and intensity.

Happy Thanksgiving.

With the exception of 2 to 3 games, they have played consistently. They just haven't won them all.

If I had to draw a trend line for the team and the franchise, I would draw a line curving up.

I don't think anyone hated the Temple pickup. It was more about him being our sole backup PG that everyone hated. Temple is a really solid 3&D player, but runs into trouble when you ask him to be lead PG. He's an amazing teammate all-around though.
I've seen people comment that he was the most overpaid signing of the off-season (of any team). It was nonsense then and it's even more nonsensical now.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I appreciate the effort for the majority of the game in this one. The Thunder are horrible from the outside so I don't want to jump up and down in excitement just yet. The Thunder were overachieving early in the year, they are showing their true colors right about now. It's Westbrook versus the world and he can only do so much to will his team to victory for 82. Houston is going to be a good test to see whether the Kings are getting their act together, Houston is a potent offensive team, they chuck up a lot of threes and they have lots of players who can make them. Temple versus the Beard is going to be a doozy. I like that Trill didn't play, right now...he needs to just sit and watch and show in practice that he earned that playing time. Temple is becoming a fan favorite real quick if he can continue to give these superstar/all-star player fits.