Grades v. Pistons 03/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
hubie brown is right. Last season 75% of peja's points were made from teammates' assists and screen. since peja is not a skilled one-on-one player. it will be hard for him to create some space to shoot this season without cwebb's screen..... so it's important for them to play together.....to maximize peja's shooting.

U

unl

Mad D said:
well he did go 1-8 the game before, 6/15 the night before that. But if you want to be picky Nov 11 against the Bobcats.
i'm sure he did, but his field goal % is .484...................

VF21 said:
The point is that a VAST MAJORITY of Peja's shots come off assists from other players.
Yeah I've noticed that too, but I kind of liked that. I don't know why but it seemed... awkward when he didn't get his points off of assists. It just seems like the offence stops and everyone watched pedja dribble and fade away for a midranger... He made a couple last game, but it seems like the offence stops when he does that. I like it more when he scores off of an assist. It keeps the offence flowing it seems.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The bad thing is that when you don't have a Vlade or a Webber in the high post getting the ball to a cutting Peja, he is stymied because he simply isn't good at creating his own shot.

Now, he's even missing easy lay-ups. Our Peja needs to regain focus and he needs to do it quickly. We need him to do well and, perhaps more importantly, HE needs him to do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.