Going to the game tonight v. Jazz

Its not very often I get to catch a Kings game, but tonight I'm going. I'll be one of the obnoxious Kings fans in the cheap seats. Maybe I'll slowly move up depending on how empty the Delta center is.

Oh, and I'm bringing a sign. Somthing like...

Moving truck from Sacto to Logan, Utah - $415.00

Student loans for four years at Utah State $20,000 (ish..I need to look up the real number)

Seeing the Kings beat the Jazz yet again at the Delta Center - Priceless

I'll probably put a kingsfans.com on the bottom as well.

i hope you have a great time but you'll need a big sign to fit all that on there. Just say STOP FINLEY, it'll confuse everyone but us and we'll know who you are lol

bdouble013 said:
Its not very often I get to catch a Kings game, but tonight I'm going. I'll be one of the obnoxious Kings fans in the cheap seats. Maybe I'll slowly move up depending on how empty the Delta center is.

Oh, and I'm bringing a sign. Somthing like...

Moving truck from Sacto to Logan, Utah - $415.00

Student loans for four years at Utah State $20,000 (ish..I need to look up the real number)

Seeing the Kings beat the Jazz yet again at the Delta Center - Priceless

I'll probably put a kingsfans.com on the bottom as well.

you should throw in a STOP FINLEY on the back of that sign!!!

Have a great time! The Delta Center is a fun place to watch a game in. (I drove there for the play offs a few years back) The fans are rowdy (they are pretty decent to the opposing fans) but some of the stuff they say to the players:eek:

piksi

Hall of Famer
bdouble013 said:
Ok, I guess I need to add a Stop Finley just for kicks. I might get that on the T.V just so the announcers could make fun of me. ;)
small sacrifice - considering that is it the "stuff" that legends are made of.

You can get on TV in garbage time when Kings are up by 25 and they are looking for fans to show and you are the only one left.......waiving your sign!

Kings avoiding Phoenix and San Antonio in the first round-PRICELESS

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
N.U.F.A.N. said:
lol nice idea.. but i really dont think TV would actually show a sign thats against the home team.:p
Actually, they show a lot of signs. Considering this game is going to be carried by Comcast with Grant and Jerry, I'm pretty sure if they see the sign they'll certainly show it.

:D

Any word on B-Jax ???

Haven't seen/read/heard anything of Bobby ...

His prediction was to play in the last 2-games of the regular season.

Not that I was counting on it .... but, sure would'a been nice !!!